My Kpop Idol (girl)

•Name: Lisa Petrova

•Age:18

•Place of birth: Seoul, South Korea

•Zodiac: Pisces

•Gender: Women

•Appearance/faceclaim:

Lisa is a social butterfly, she loves making new friends as she hates out casting people

Lisa is a social butterfly, she loves making new friends as she hates out casting people. Lisa may look sweet but she can go off on anyone if they either say or do something bad to her or the people she cares about. Lisa can be a b¡tch sometimes but she is just acting that by her influences...her sisters.

Backstory/Parents jobs-Lisa was born in seoul,south korea as a baby, along with one of her family friends had their kid the Petrova's moved to the US. She had to learn how to adapt to the ways of america. She learned how to speak english when she was 5 but to her family members she speaks fluent korean.She went to an private school went she joined the U.S. Her mom is an CEO at Her own company she has, mainly based around music. Xiumin, Her dad, is traveling around the world along with his business.

Her sisters :Rose, Taeyeon, Katerina, all alive

Mom:
Kim nayeon (36), alive

Dad:
Kim Xiumin (39), alive

Likes:
Candy
Music
Art
Dogs
Cats

Dislikes
Jerks
Bullies
Being left alone.
Fvck boys

Habits:
Rapping , drawing, playing her guitar.

Strengths:
Dancing, rapping, and art, Loyal, polite, Bold, Music.

Weaknesses:
Singing, Making up lyrics, running, crying, love, puppy eyes, breaking.

Flaws:
Does things by herself

Fears:
Being alone.
Heartbreak.
Failure.

Pets: Lena, her husky puppy

Other: None

Theme song- Solo by Jennie

Scenario 1-
You and lisa have been friends since forever, even when you guys were little you use to hang out all the time. Then when Lisa went on tour you guys barely saw each other until you find out that her tour is coming to your town!. You...

Scenario 2-
Make it up~