Manon Helena Bridget (Yearning)

Name: Manon Helena Bridget

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Kingdom: Gullion

Royal You Are Going After: Prince Asher

Face Claim: Karis Oka

Personality: Manon is a strict rule follower

Personality: Manon is a strict rule follower. It has always been an important teaching in her house that following the rules was the expectation. She is obedient and a very good listener because of it. She is always presentable and is quite good at conversing as well. She seems, by all degrees, like a very graceful, intelligent, and charismatic young lady. Though she does have moments where she lets a foul bit of sarcasm or ridicule slip, she eagerly apologizes for it and does her best to keep her temper on a tight leash.
Now, all of that is on the outside and with her family. Manon is actually much more than everyone ever expected...
She is actually quite cunning, and never does things without a plan in her head. She isn't afraid to cut someone out if they lose their purpose in her life and she often will pretend to like someone and drop them if they didn't turn out to be as useful as she planned. She is always thinking ahead, which often causes her to seem strange, since her decisions often since odd or misplaced. Manon, when in private, is not afraid to let lose and destroy someone with her words. Or her fists. She's gained quite a useful array of fighting abilities on top of it all...
So, when around people she is first meeting or needs to keep face around, she is a delightful young lady. An excellent speaker, very graceful, obedient and a rule follower. But as soon as you get on her bad side or aren't useful anymore, she becomes someone very different. Cold, calculating, cruel and violent in specific cases.

Likes: Planning, scheming, days where she can be lazy and relax, meeting someone who can be very useful to her, and taking long runs or walks on the old, abandoned roads surrounding her town.

Dislikes: People who automatically think they're better than her, people who are easily upset, people who are impulsive, people who ruin her plans, people who underestimate her, basically people in general.

View of Royalty: Manon viewed the royals with almost complete indifference until the Selection came around. Then, she viewed the royals as a way to progress herself from a small town girl to a urbane socialite.

View on the Selection: Manon sees it as a way to shoot herself up the ranks. She isn't planning to fall in love or make friends, she's planning on gaining some sort of big opportunity, even if it isn't the seat of power.

Strengths: Manon is good at socializing, lying, and following rules. She has good stamina and great planning skills. She also is quite good with her fists and knows many points of weakness on the human body.

Weaknesses: She may seem like she has a very controlled temper, but once she gets mad enough it is very easy to get her riled up. She also believes she is better than most people and isn't great at considering other's emotions.

Other: She has many, many sisters. Six sisters to be exact. She also has two brothers. It's quite a large family for such a small coastal town...