Novemeber 18th 2019

"Hey, baby?" I looked up from my computer, where I was meticulously studying my AP us history notes for the test tomorrow, to see my boyfriend looking at me meekly like he had something on his mind.

"Do you—Do...no never mind" he stuttered, and couldn't look me in the eyes. Something was definitely up. I put my laptop aside and have him my full attention.

"No no—what is it?" I asked curiously looking at him knowingly, telling him that I knew something was on his mind.

"You—no it's nothing" he shook his head carefully he started to play with his hair a little nervous tick I noticed even before we even started dating.

"Hey bub, you can tell me anything...you could tell me you just murdered someone with a hacksaw and I wouldn't freak out I promise" I laughed a little and he did too.

"I promise I didn't murder someone with a hacksaw, stupid" he smiled.

"Then what is it?" I teased.

"I just uhm... I was wondering if you'd ever thought about us...y'know" he looked down at the bed as he said y'know. I think I knew what he was talking about. But I tilted my head slightly telling him I was clueless, just to tease him.

"Y'know... err getting...getting intimate" with a little extra emphasis on "intimate" I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I've been waiting so long for you to ask that." I said trying to hide how ecstatic I was.

"Then why didn't 'you' ask" he smiled

"Because you're a sophomore, and I didn't want you to feel like I was pressuring you into doing something you didn't want to do." I scooted closer to him on the bed.

"Pfft—I guess that's fair" he giggled, before looking into my eyes sweetly.

"So that's a yes?" He asked putting his hand on my jaw pulling my face closer to his.

"That's more than a yes...but...I want to take it slow okay?" I kissed his lips softly at first before pulling away

"What'd you have in mind" he said breathily.

"I uh...I have an Idea" I sloppily went in for another kiss, and another, and another. Before kissing his jawline. Sucking a hickey into the side of his jaw I knew his parents would probably see later.

As I sucked this hickey into his jaw he almost whimpered, wantonly, it was so hot.

"Did you just...do what I think you did?" I whispered into his hair. I felt him laugh and nod his head. I shook my head half nuzzling his neck.

I lifted his shirt looking to him for reassurance. He nodded biting his lip and his cheeks were bright red. I pulled it off, then admiring his chest and torso. I sucked an nipped at another spot on the top right of his chest. He brushed the hair in my face back as I did this. I pulled away leaving a purple and red patch.

I unbuttoned his jeans again making sure he was okay with this. Again he gave me a slight nod as he relaxed his arms behind him as he sat on the edge of the bed, using them as a rest for his back as he watched me closely.

I pulled them down his legs gently and tossing them aside. He was in nothing but his underwear. And I could already see the tent he made inside them. His legs were thin and perfect. His hip bones stuck out just a little. I was afraid he was going to chew a whole in his lips but I giggled softly at him.

Before I moved on I sat on his lap facing him brushing his hair out of his face as rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you, sweet boy" and I kissed his cheek before taking off my own sweater revealing my off-white laced bra that was somewhat see-through. He looked at me as if to ask if he could touch to which I nodded lightly. He placed his hands on them carefully. He kneaded and played with them softly and cautiously lifted leaned in to kiss his lips he went in open mouthed and needily. I moved my hips ever so slightly over his lap, feeling his length. He moaned into my mouth and I moaned back softly, before pulling away and him trying to kiss me more.

"Hey—hey we haven't even gotten to the good part yet..." I cooed getting off his lap and standing on the floor in front of him.

"Spread..." I directed pushing his knees away from each other. I stuck my fingers between the band of his boxers before pulling them off. His dick was rock hard between his legs, he seemed so embarrassed though.

"I-I-I know its small, I'm really really sorry, if you don't like it it's okay we can always do something else" he stammered almost shielding his eyes from my reaction.

"N—no no! Baby! It's perfect! Its definitely not small bub! I'll never—I love it, I do I love it!" I was taken aback he had at least 5 or 6 inches there which was more than enough. I took his hands away from his face slamming my lips against his.

"You're bigger than anyone else I've seen" I've seen maybe 3 penises in total, but it definitely made him feel better. I got on my knees on the floor as he spread his legs again. He held his breath as I took his member in my hand. I put my lips around the tip and he almost immediately threw his head back. I took in as much of him as I could I heard an "mMmMMMhmnmhh" come from the deep of his throat. I gagged a little at first getting used to it. I pulled away and pulsed back in. Licking the bottom of the shaft and tip as I went. He whimpered loudly as I did this. He wrapped one his hands in my hair as his feet lifted into the air just a little. I held his balls in one of my hands as he quivered with every bob of my head.

"OooOOohH I loVe YOu, babY" he panted pushing my head further down his cock. I was so thankful my parents weren't home.

"Bubba...I'm gonna cum" he whispered hunching over my bobbing head.

"Bubba! I'm gonna cum" I kept sucking and he thought I didn't hear him.

"Bub...! Bub I'm gonna—I'm" he shouted bucking his hips, moaning wildly. I moaned into his dick and he lost it. He came right into my mouth still sucking letting him ride out his orgasm. "Oh baby I'm so sorry!" He apologized profusely thinking that I still didn't hear him. I let his dick pop out of my mouth, I looked his dolefully in the eyes and swallowed.

He looked at me like it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

He bent down and kissed me thankfully. "That was so hot" he said in between kisses. I laughed.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said climbing onto the bed with him and