"𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

!! 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤.

Heavy knocks disturbed the silence, separated with long pauses of silence before another knock would follow. Rushed steps took me towards the door, with hopes built high that I would find Renee standing behind the door, for it was too late at night, and she wasn't in the best state of mind when she left, which had me worried sick.

Leaning against the door, she fell back when the door swung open. Relief had a presence on my face, softening my concerned facial features. She took a moment, looking deeply at me as if trying to solve a mystery, with a sharp frown of concentration. Then her brows loosened, and she had a wide, lazy smile taking over her face.

"I missed you." She tried to let the words out of her mouth, but every word seemed to be too heavy for her to speak, every word barely followed the other. Her balance was nonexistent as she made her way in, holding on to my shoulder for support.

"There was a car...outside," she giggled, and I could swear that was the first time for me to see her so giggly like that. Her eyes hardly opened, and she struggled to stand, yet she insisted to keep moving around with her arm wrapped around the back of my neck. "It was a car." She almost fell down giggling.

One moment later, both of her arms were wrapped around my neck, and she drew herself closer. Her massive grin was fading away, turning to a little smile, one that was too small yet too genuine. She looked right into my eyes for a bit too long, her sharp gray eyes lost their sparkles, became dim in the barely lit room and with all the alcohol running through her, yet still they were so capturing.

"You have such beautiful eyes." She commented, breaking the silence as a finger of hers gently brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful, entirely."

With every word that left her mouth, her face was coming closer to mine, the few inches that separated our faces died out, and I could breathe the warm air that left her lungs, warm and adorned with the alcohol that filled her. The closer she got, the weaker I felt myself getting. My eyes were automatically shut, and I had no control over the rush that took over my heart in a sudden moment, gradually.

Her lips landed on mine, softly, hesitantly even. The way her lips caressed mine was different this time, it was lazy, heartfelt, and unlike all the times she'd kissed me before, this time wasn't an attack, it was a peaceful, slow embrace. So slowly, her lips moved against mine, in a pattern that for a moment felt unbreakable. Felt as if I could feel her emotions flooding into me through the slow motion of her lips against mine.

I had no second thought before giving right into the force the kiss had within, so strong that it created a passion in me, one like no other, so strong that it awokened the butterflies in whatever spot the touch of her descending hand desired. One hand was holding me so tightly by the waist, I could feel her fingers gripping on me whenever a wave of overwhelming desire hit the kiss, pulling me closer whenever she could feel me drifting away. While the other hand was holding my cheek, not any less securely, but gently.

Within a split second, things seemed to take a different direction. The smooth lazy kiss was fueled, a lot of energy was running through it out of nowhere. I could taste it on her lips, the passion, mixed with excitement and alcohol. The soft version of herself had completely faded away, came to realize that when she hurriedly walked the two us towards the wall, and with a single harsh action, my back hit the wall with force. One hand of hers was pressed to the wall, whilst the other remained around my waist. Her body was touching mine, her torso crashed against mine like ocean tides every now and then.

There was only the pleasure the energetic kiss left behind, nothing else but the enthusiasm and the yearning that flowed through the kiss. I was tired of feeling guilty every time, I was tired of fighting against it, and I couldn't deny that a part of me loved it whenever her skin was in contact with mine, I couldn't deny that I'd never felt as lively as when her hands rubbed idle shapes on my body.

She let go of my lips, and her lips quickly dropped to my neck. Damp and mushy lips planted hungry kisses all over my neck, slowly, as her hand crawled inside my shirt, her fingers running over the skin of my back tenderly that I could hardly feel it, yet shivers were visible all over me because of it. She undid my bra, and it lied loose on my chest, which gave her an opportunity to sneak her hand in, and give my breast a tight squeeze.

I could feel my heart beating in my ears, with a rush as my breaths went racing out, as if the air was drained off the face of earth. In the time while her hand was grabbing and rubbing on my breast, teasing my nipple, her teeth clenched lightly on the skin of my neck with her kisses growing way greedier, dominant even.

"I need you, Theo." She whispered, in the form of a heavy breath against my neck.

My attempts to trap in the moan failed, were thrown to the ocean when the hushed, pleasure filled moan escaped my lips louder than I anticipated. She kissed me, her lips fell on mine for a little moment in a quick kiss before she went back to feast on my neck. Then I could feel her hand going down, leaving my breast behind like it wasn't any of her interest, and her fingers traced their way down until they were underneath the fabric of my leggings. She found herself and entrance through my panties, and the next moment her lips were leisurely moving in circles against my center, feeling as my juices poured out, soaking me.

I bit my lip so hard that I expected it to bleed, and with eyes shut so tightly I tried to keep my whine low, but once again I failed, the one that came out was louder, and way stronger. When I opened my eyes again I could see her head lifted from my neck, and her eyes eagerly digging into mine, aiming for an eye contact as her fingers kept moving against me, slowly gaining speed. Once my eyes met hers, a smirk appeared lightly on her face, briefly before her lips were pressed on my jaw then on my neck again. Her smirk said much though.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"