14

Hey real quick! Sorry for taking so long. I was getting better then the fires happened the next week. I know it's not a full excuse because it's been a while since the fires but I'm back now so please enjoy! Also I have to do this on my computer so the bolds and italics and stuff aren't gonna be there. I'm sorry!!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS POV

Taehyung and Hoseok were trying to call and text Jimin but he wouldn't answer. Taehyung was currently to Jin because he didn't know what do anymore. 

"What are we supposed to do, hyung!?!? He won't answer!" Jin being Jin was thinking how much of an idiot Tae and Hobi are.

"Pabo! Have you tried calling or texting one of his friends? Like, I don't know, Yoongi, who is most definitely going to be the one that's with him right now." Tae looked at Jin for a solid 5 seconds without saying a word. Tae then slapped his own face and yelled.

"OH! MY! GOD! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!! Why didn't I think of that..." Tae questioned himself then Jin said with the most sass.

"Hmm, I wonder why... maybe because you and Hobi are legit stupid as fuck... by the way where is Hobi?" Tae was just sulking.

"Hyyyuuuunnnggg! You don't have to be mean. :(( and Hobi hyung is in our room sulking." Just as he said that Hobi comes out wrapped in a blanket and demands Tae and him cuddle, which was quite odd considering he is the dom but Taehyung was fine with it and to cuddle his sunshine. 

Once the were in bed and all cuddled up Taehyung pulls out his phone and starts texting yoongi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hi!! sorry this chapter is so short but it's longer than the way I originally wrote so it's fin e. anyways I hop you enjoyed it and ill post the next chapter in a couple minutes!!