regular day...

it's called life...
(life: existence of a human being)

sa'kani aaliyah
45 minutes later...

"well i have to go. i know courtney probably waiting on me." kani said and Q smacked his lips. "girl you just tryna get away from me." Q said and kani chuckled.

"i'm for real." kani said and Q stared at her which made kani nervous. "yeah ight. umm hit you up later doe." Q said and kani nodded getting out.

Q watched as kani walked back inside the building.

courtney was sitting in a near by chair patiently waiting on kani.

"soooo." courtney dragged and kani rolled her eyes. "he wants to take me out tonight." kani said with a small smirk as courtney started screaming but got shooshed by a worker.

"bitch fuck you." courtney said flicking her off and grabbing kani's hand walking out. "oouuu, kani going on a date!" courtney said and kani playfully rolled her eyes.

"girl, i can't stand you." kani said as they got in courtney's car. "come on let's go get something to eat." courtney suggested and kani nodded getting settled in.

courtney pulled off. "you think y'all gon work out?" courtney asked and kani shrugged. "i don't even think we talking. all he talks about is how he wants me. he doesn't even try to get to know me." kani said.

"and mill did?" courtney said and kani rolled her eyes before shaking her head. "but that was because we've been around eachother at the trap a lot so everybody there knows everthing about me." kani said.

"okay then. Q been there since the beginning. he knows everything about you then." courtney said and kani raised a brow nodding.

"y'all would be so cute, plus he not disrespectful." courtney said.

courtney asani
6:34 pm...

"bye baby!" courtney said as she watched kani wave and walk inside her home.

courtney pulled out her drive way going home. on the way home she thought about donny. "this nigga ain't called me." courtney said talking to herself.

she pulled up outside walking to the door unlocking it. courtney sat her things down taking off her uggs and she walked upstairs.

she opened the door hearing snores. she smirked as she ran and jumped on him making him groan. "dam girl." donny said and courtney started laughing.

"boy you acting like i weigh 500 pounds." courtney said. "shidddd, that's what it felt like. it was probably all that ass." donny said biting his lips as he pulled courtney on top of him. courtney smirked as she began kissing him all over his neck.

donny slowly rubbed her back going down to her ass before gripping it. "oh shit." courtney said as she grabbed her phone from behind her.

courtney scrolled down her call log before clicking on jessica's name.

she facetimed her as she answered. the twins face popped up and courtney instantly started smiling as donny chuckled shaking his head.

"da da." lano said and courtney pokes her bottom lips out. "what about ma ma." courtney said which made him laugh.

"gimme!" lani yelled snatching the phone from lano. courtney and donny lano push her. "delano!" courtney got on to him.

lano crosses his arms as lani stuck her tongue out. lano started pulling on it but his hand slipped because of her slob. kani hit delano. "stop now." donny said and kani through the phone as lani picked it back up laughing.

lani then began laughing when jessica came in the camera. "y'all need to stop." jessica said as the twins looked at her sideways before looking back at the camera. "me miss y'all!" courtney said.

the twins started smiling hard. "what you doing ma?" donny asked."packing these clothes." jessica said as chyna came in the camera.

"hey chy baby!" courtney squealed as chyna started laughing and waving.

chyna walked off helping jessica. "well we'll see y'all tomorrow." courtney said and jessica nodded as courtney and donny said bye to the twins and chyna.

"back to what we was doing." donny said smirking griping her ass before smacking it.

courtney giggled before taking off donny's shirt.

sa'kani aaliyah

"quani i told yo ass!" kani said laughing at quani as she hurt herself trying to do the splits. "i told you that you've been pregnant so it wasn't gonna work because you haven't stretch. you never wanna listen now look at your jeans." kani said pointing to the hold in quani's jeans.

"bitch fuck you!" quani said flicking her off. "i do not like you." quani added as kani was now on the floor laughing.

quani made her way up as she stood up straight. "you ugly heffa." quani said and kani got serious before mugging her.

"don't go there." kani said as she stood up walking to her kitchen.

"aint you supposed to be goi out with uhhh...Q." quani said smirking and kani chuckled before rolling her eyes.

"yeah, what time is it?" kani asked. "6:09.." quani said and kani's mouth dropped. "oh shit! come on." kani said grabbing quani's wrist taking her upstairs to her room.

"what can i wear?" kani asked. quani put her index finger on her chin. "hmm." quani said as she pointed to a black and white jumpsuit that said chanel going down the arm.

"i guess, what shoes? BOOM!" kani said as she picked up her all white chanel sneakers sitting it on the bed. "can you grab my black puffer coat?" kani asked quani and she nodded.

kani sat them on the bed walking in the bathroom as quani cut on her tv waiting on her to get out.

kani ran her shower before getting in as she rubbed her belly. she washed all over her body good before getting out.

she grabbed her dry off towel wrapping it around her as she walked out as the steam blew out the bathroom.

kani looked at quani as she was sleep. kani shook her head grabbing her undergarments. she walked in the bathroom putting them on as she walked to her bed sitting down grabbing the lotion rubbing it all over her skin.

kani put on her jumpsuit and then found her some socks putting on her shoes. once she was done she sprayed some perfume on and looked in the mirror sighing when she seen her bonnet on her head.

"fuck." kani mumbled walking in the bathroom. she took her fresh wig out it's bonnet. "miles did a good ass job." kani said as she brushed it out. she decided to keep it straight. m

she heard the doorbell ring. she walked downstairs going to open it seeing dc and Q.

"heyy y'all." kani said letting them in.

"wassup kani." dc said. "where quani?" dc asked. "upstairs." kani said and dc nodded walking upstairs.

kani turned back to Q as he was staring at her. "look at that stomach." Q joked and kani laughed flicking him off.

"boy fuck you." kani said as Q smirked pulling kani in by her waist. "you look good babygirl." Q said and kani started blushing but she tried to hide it.

"i'm just wearing a jumpsuit." kani said and Q shrugged. "so." Q said and kani went weak to her knees. why? she doesn't know.

"aye imma stay here with quani sleepy ass." dc said at the end of the stairs.

"ight. bring me my coat." kani said and dc ran upstairs but came back down with her jacket. he gave it to her as she put it on.

she walked outside with Q behind her. W beat her to the passenger side getting open ring the door for her as she got in.

Q walked to the drivers side opening the door before getting in.