Vegito

Vegito's (POV)

I came back from training at the lookout where piccolo and the others were at. I was walking home and went to go shop for things, because I was bored at the time. I went inside the mall and walked around, until a item caught my Interest. "Hm?" I looked at the different types of diamond rings but I knew that no one was really into me as much. "Maybe another time, if anyone would actually love me, pfft like anyone would.." I walked off and kept walking around and bought a few shirts and pants that looked nice. After awhile; I went to the food court and bought something to eat and someone caught my interest, a beautiful male with golden hair, probably two inches smaller than me, had a vest on showing his beautiful body, green emerald eyes so beautiful that I can see everything. The golden male ordered from the same place I did. 'I need to find what his name is, he's so beautiful and cute, I just want to touch his beautiful gorgeous body.' I finished ordering what I wanted and payed for the food and sat down and started to eat my ramen. I saw the same male from earlier sit a couple of tables away from me, he looked at me with a concern look and I immediately looked away, 'oh shoot I think he saw me!' I saw him walk towards me, 'oh no what do I do! He's slowly approaching me!' I had little sweats forming on my head and wiped them immediately before the golden male could see me nervous.

Thanks for reading the first part 😊