Authors note please read

Hi! So I'm not sure if I have any loyal readers that's ok but please give me feedback on my story the lack of comments is killing me. 

Now this is a voting option, so I wanna give my readers the option of piper staying, or leaving. 

She's only shadowing now if she stays, boys will get jelly but mostly she will kinda be there to protect Percy from ladykin. And help annabeth with advice, she will mostley be a for fun charecter. But I know many may not want piper so I'm giving you the chance to keep her out of my story. 

I am not gonna update until I at least get 5 votes. (Unless I never do and it's Been supper long then I'll just keep her) 

Now if she leaves it will kinda go girls like Percy, but Percy's still oblivous to josh, annabeth is mad big stuff etc etc, and the seven will visit every once and a wile. 

Now vote here: 

Piper stays: 

Piper leaves: 

Pleaseeeee vote

Now for excuses for why I can't update as much as I hoped. 

First, I'm in a play. (Will not tell what play sorry) 

Second,  I do voice and guitar lessions

Third, I'm in Girl Scouts 

Fourth, my mom makes me exercise each day (my arms are still twigs lol) 

Last, I'm busy browsing for good story's I mean sirsly why does everyone die whenever it's a Percy and avengers crossover.

Lol Ik my excuses suck. But you know! 

Now now now for the last question 

I'm going to start a fem percy goes to Goode story 

Would anyone actually read it? Or would it go to waste. I mean I looked for one and found non

Also can someone do a fem Percy at hogwarts we're the seven arnt dead it's just her. 

But, there's still mythology. I can't find one and I would read it, so that would be a free read if ur looking for ideas and are bored.

 Or a fem Percy st avengers but and the 7 are still alive and there's still mythology. But there's still percabeth. Well actually it would prob be a male annabeth prob Andy or Andrew so actually ancy. 

Oh and I'm thinking of adding a one spot we're josh finds a Aphrodite girl and talks to her and (still not knowing she can harmspeak) convinces her to try to convince Percy to go on a date with her or something like that, thoughts?