Reunion

Genre: Emotional

A 10 year old Nia came to Avni and asked

"Momma who's this?" pointing to the guy in this picture

"Where did you get this picture?" asked Avni?

"I found it under your bed" said Nia micheviously.

"Nia..." she warned

"Momma please! Tell me who is in this picture?"

"In this picture, it is the man who taught me the value of love and meaning of love! He taught me  everything I knew about love"

"What's love?"

"Love my child is a beautiful feeling. It is a feeling that is capable of making you happy and yet hurt. It is a feeling that no can even understand. Not even me"

"Momma how can a feeling hurt you and make you happy?"

Avni chuckled at her cute face

"I'll tell you a story. It started around 15 years ago"

Flashback

It was the year of 2004, and 23 year old Avni was living at a house with her mother Neela and her younger brother Aman and sister Mishti. Mishti was adopted by Neela after her mother Juhi gave her up. Ashish died in a car accident and Dayawanti hates Avni and Mishti because of ashish. She thinks that they caused his death as Avni was a illegitimate and Mishti was adopted. Because of this, Avni always remains bitter.

It was morning at the Mehta clan, where Neela was cooking while dvm kept rebuking her.

"Neela bahu doesn't even know how to cook western food. I always dreamt of eating them when I get her but alas bahu doesn't even know how to cook "

"If you really want to eat, then learn yourself"

"Bahu!"

"I'll be your bahu! when Mishti is your granddaughter!"

"Stop it! Everyday you guys fight! We can never have a day normal in this house" screamed Avni

She stormed out of the house cursing words and saw her bestie Suneheri who tried to console her.

As they were at the coffee shop, SUneheri saw someone

"Omg Avu! He's so hot!" she said pointing to a guy who was hearing Headphones that said DD

"Stop SUneheri! You always think about boys! What happens when they will leave you ? Hmm? Then what will you do?"
"I'll do another marriage.. what else will I do?'
"God!"