3 (S)

Author's POV (with fluff smut)

Jungkook and Jimin were sitting together at the dinning table doing their project. Jungkook made sure to pay attention to every little detail in order to empress Jimin.

"Jungkook, what do you think of this?" Jimin asked showing him the table that they had come up with. Jungkook had drawn an awesome mitosis table and Jimin was more than happy with it.

"Jimin, what's that?" Jungkook pointed to a fidget cube. "It's a fidget cube. It helps me concentrate . Would you like to try it?" he said smiling.

"My brother doesn't like it when I use anything else to concentrate. He wants me to use my brain alone." Jungkook explained. What if his brother got mad? He doesn't want to get beaten up again, at least not today. "Hahaha, Jungkook-ah. You are still using your brain. This just helps you focus on one task." Jungkook made a small "O" with his mouth and took the figdet cube.

Jungkook was truly surprised by how well it helped him focus. He kept on doing the project and had come up with a lot of ideas that Jimin and him could use.

When he turned around, he saw Jimin focused. He was a smart boy and didn't need much to solve the problems. "I wanted to ask you something?" Jungkook said. "Yeah, go ahead." Jimin put down his pencil and looked at him. "Why did you tell Danny that you liked him? Didn't you know that he didn't like you back?" He asked.

Upon seeing his innocent face, Jimin laughed. "Jungkook-ah, love is strange. You don't have to know if the person likes you back in order for you to say it to them. Plus, I'm glad he rejected me. It made me sad but after that, I found out what a loser he was." he said smiling. "Plus, I started liking someone else..." Jimin said as he titled his head to the side and gave him his beautiful smile.

"Ohh okay. Uhm... well... I-I find you very handsome. Since, the first day, I wanted to talk to you and my heart beat super fast when I saw you. I promise, I won't hurt you like him." he explained and Jimin titled his head and smiled at him. "I-I wanted to say that I l-like you and wanted to know if you wanted to g-go on a d-date with me." he added looking down.

Jimin laughed and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook started to feel stressed wondering why he said anything. "It's the first time someone confesses to me like that. Thank you." he answered smiling. Jimin reached for his hand and held it. "I'm glad you said something. I guess, we could go on that date." he smiled.

Jungkook was very happy and he pulled him into a hug. Jimin was shocked because he thought that Jungkook would give him a kiss but instead he got a hug. Jungkook pulled away slowly and looked into his eyes before he leaned in and left a chaste kiss on his lips.

Jimin smiled and pulled him into a deeper kiss, which Jungkook responded to by pulling him close and making him sit on his lap. He felt like his flesh had suddenly taken over because next thing he knew, he had picked Jimin up and brought him to his room. He laid him on the bed and moved to settle himself on top of him.

Jungkook reached under Jimin's shirt and slowly took it off. They both sat up and looked at each other. Jungkook reached for Jimin's pants and took them off. Jimin noticed that his ears were red as he did that. "Jungkook-ah, is this your first time?" he asked and he looked down before nodding.

"It's my first time too." Jimin smiled and reached for Jungkook's shirt taking it off as well. Jungkook felt all the stress melt. He could do it at his own pace and not feel bad. He unzipped his own pants and took them off as well. They were both left in their boxers.

"Wait..." he said. He ran to his bother's room and grabbed the lube there. He came back with it and Jimin looked at him confused. "L-lube. I heard it helps." he said and Jimin finally understood.

He crawled between his legs again and slowly pulled his boxers down. Jimin was left naked and when he noticed, he tried hiding but Jungkook held his hands and pulled them away. "D-don't worry. You are very beautiful." he complimented him. Jimin finally pulled his hands away and let Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook at that moment felt his boxers tighten. He smiled and took them off. Jimin was shocked to see his size. "Uhmm... I don't know... I mean, I know we have to be naked but..." Jungkook tried saying but Jimin chuckled and leaned to give him an encouraging kiss. "It's okay, take your time and don't be afraid." he reassured him.

He had never watched porn or anything like that because his brother monitored his computer time. Jahyung had once caught him masturbating and beaten his hands with a ruler, telling him that only bad kids did stuff like that. So, he was scared to not be able to please Jimin. However, he had heard from his friends some stories, so he should at least have an idea on what to do.

He put some lube on his fingers and slowly went between Jimin's legs. He slowly slid down until he felt an opening and slid his finger inside making him gasp. He immediately stopped, thinking that he had hurt him. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, it just feels a little weird." he answered. "Do you want to continue? We can stop if you want." he asked. "Yes, I want it. I want you." he whispered and pulled him into a kiss.

He inserted his finger again and started moving it and aimed upward. Suddenly, Jimin let out a muffled moan. "It feels good there." he mumbled and Jungkook kept going until his moans became more audible. "I will add another finger." he said and Jimin nodded. He added another finger and moved slowly at first until Jimin asked him to go faster, so he did.

He had also heard that you can lick between the shaft and he thought he should try. He connected his lips to Jimin's member and Jimin gasped entangling his hand in Jungkook's hair.

When he thought that he had done enough, he took out his fingers and put some lubricant on his shaft. He looked at him and Jimin nodded. Jungkook leaned down and held Jimin's hands in his own and brought them up close to their heads. Slowly, he inserted himself and Jimin curled himself hiding his pained face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. He went in slowly until he was fully in and stopped to wait.

"Are you alright?" he asked and Jimin nodded. "Y-You can start to move." Jimin whispered and slowly, Jungkook started sliding in and out. Both of their breathes started to higten and soon his pace fastened. They were both feeling so much pleasure than they've ever felt and what made it even more awesome is the fact that it was with people that they liked. Without realizing it, they were making love.

He caressed Jimin's whole body and made sure to not leave any place untouched. He even managed to leave a lot of hickeys because he had heard that they make a person feel loved. He stopped and they both looked at each other. He leaned in and captured his lips in a deep passionate kiss before he started to feel a knot in his stomach.

Their moans mixed and were like music to their ears. "Kookie, don't stop..." Jimin whimpered. He also had this feeling in the pit of his stomach and he kept on chasing it until he finally reached it.

They felt their bodies shake, stuck in the state of ecstasy that could only be calmed with a passionate kiss. Jungkook leaned in to capture Jimin's lips as he slowly came to a stop. "That felt good." Jimin mumbled. "I'm glad, it was amazing for me too." Jungkook said.

"I'm happy that you were my first and I was yours too. I'm glad that we like each other." he added. "I'm happy as well. Does that mean that you're my boyfriend now?" Jimin asked. "Can I? It would be my biggest pleasure to be your boyfriend. Of course, we would still go on that date." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded before pulling him into another kiss.

Jungkook got up and brought a small towel to clean them both. They got dressed, giggling all together and later went back downstairs.

The maid called them for dinner and they sat together, talking about family, school and when Jimin had finished eating, Jungkook walked him out to his car and he drove home. None of them had realized one small important thing... they hadn't used any protection.