April 29th

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

(Betty's pov)

Once I got discharged I went home with my alcoholic mother. I was going was upstairs til I was pulled back.

"Where the hell were you!?!" My mother yelled.

"I was at the hospital," I stated but right after that sentence I felt my mom slap.

She slapped so hard I fell down then cupped my cheek. Her wedding ring cut my cheek. I ran upstairs locked my bedroom door and bathroom door.

I grabbed my razor blade and pushed it hard on my wrist then dragging it down and back up side to side then repeating that on my other wrist.

My blood was dripping down off my hand on to the floor. I started remembering one of my favorite moments with Ace.

~The memory~

"Please baby," Ace begged.

"Fine," I laughed.

"Yayy," she smiled.

Good her smile is everything, her laugh I want to play it on repeat, and her eyes I want to look at all day.

"Here," I said while giving her my arm so she tattoo it.

^^^Betty's tattoo. ^^Ace's tattoo

"I still can't believe you talk me into this," I laughed.

    ^^ what Ace looks like

"Well I'm happy you trust me to do this," she kissed my lips and dragged my bottom lip out.

I love when she did that. It was such I turn on for me. I suddenly hear the buzzing noise stop and she was done with my tattoo.

~end of the memory~

Finally the bleeding stopped I cleaned everything up and unlocked the doors. Grabbed one of Ace's hoodies that still smelled like her.