Saddnes and love

Bakugos pov.

I got into UA high, my dream high school for pro heroes. I'm in class 1-A. Every body is sometimes annoying, but I don't really hate them but for some reason I always curse everybody. They all see me as a better villain than a hero because of my anger issues and power. I know I shouldn't get offended because of small things like this but I do, I'm weak and sensitive even if it may not seem like it. I was walking to our dorms with Kirisima, my best friend which I kinda, sorta have a huge crush on.I don't want him to find out because I'm afraid my love is one sided, and I don't want to ruin our relationship. We both went to our dorms. They were right next to each other. I made myself some ramen, watched a movie, took a shower and went to bed. I was just lying in the bed, staring at the dark thinking about all the bullshit. I didn't even know why I was even thinking about all this. Tears started running down my eyes. I was holding so much shit emotions in I just broke. The walls are thin so I hope I didn't wake Kirishima up. I was crying really hard. It was almost midnight and I was still crying. I heard a knock on the door. I stayed quiet hoping the person will go away. I was sobbing while I was squeezed into a ball covered with my blanket, while hugging my pillow. After some time I heard someone walk in to my room. It was Kirishima, he was the last person that I wanted to see me like this. I heard him coming closer to me. He sat on the bed next to me, while slowly rubbing my back. His touch made me cry even more.

˝Bakugo what's wrong, why are you crying?˝ Kirishima asked with a calming voice. I wanted to say something back but I couldn't.

˝you're going to tell me when you calm down, okay? Until then...˝ He said and stood up. I thought he'd leave but he didn't I was actually glad he stayed. He walked to the other side and snuck in my bed. I covered my face with a pillow because I didn't want him to see me.

˝show me your face˝ Kirishima said putting the pillow away. He then embraced me and I was burying my head in his chest. After a while I calmed down.

˝everybody in the class sees me as a villain because of my anger issues. I just receive so much bullshit I break down and just want to die.˝ I told him. He pulled away from me just enough to look me in the eyes. He was holding my face whit his hands and said:

˝don't you ever think about dying! Bakugo, I love you. I love you and I can't live without you.˝ At this moment I felt so happy.

˝Kiri, i-I love you too˝ I said smiling and looking him in the eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug rubbing my back. I held onto him tightly as he was comforting me. And just like that we fell asleep.

THE END

Hey, so I have the next oneshot written and I am almost finished but I decided that until I get at least 100 reads on this story I will not post anything, I'm also planning on releasing another story: kiribaku fanfic: love hurts I have 5 chapters for this one but we'll see how you all will like this one. Bye for now UwU

btw the next oneshot is smutt *wink*