the sleepover

Bakugou's POV.
It's been a month since me and Kirishima started dating. We went on a few dates, we'd always study and do our homework together. I want to do some actually Copley things with him so since the finals are over I'm going to ask him if he'll spend the weekend with me. I was walking down to him and he was talking with Mina. I went over to them.

" Oi shitty hair, come here for a sec." I said. He told Mina to wait and came over to me.

"What is it" he asked.

"Come to my dorm at 5 P.M., we're gonna spend the weekend together" I said blushing a little.

"Okay see you at 5!" He said with a smile. Gosh his smile. How many times does he plan to stop my heart with it. Anyway I have 2 hours to get ready. I want to the groceries store and bought some snacks. When I got home I cleaned up a little, prepared some movies and videogames. Just as I finished I heard a knock on the door. It was Kirishima. I told him to come in.
He greeted me and dropped his bag on the floor as he was coming closer to me. I blushed and panicked a little seeing a smirk in his eyes.
"Hey Kiri, so uh we have some games and movies what do you want to do-" I was cut of by a kiss.
"That's what I want to do" Kirishima said with a smirk.I smirked back at him.

˝Impatient are we? ˝ I teased him. We have never done 'it' before, and as far as I can see my virginity is in danger (yes I'm a virgin, deal with it) I was excited but also kinda nervous since it'll be my first time. During our making out session (yes we were making out during those thoughts, and still are) Kirishima placed my legs around his hips as I tighten my grip on him. While still kissing me deeply he carried me to my bed. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He was still kissing me deeply, we didn't break the kiss for about quite some time. Tbh it was getting a little hard for me to breathe. How in the goddamn world does Kiri hold out so long. We finally broke the kiss and I was able to breathe. Kirishima did the up-and-down thing with his eyes, and damn was he sexy. I was about to lose it, when he took off his shirt. And that was it. I am dead (not really ofc). He is so hot!!!!!!!!! I couldn't help but blush.

˝Ah~ that's no good Baku~ if only seeing me shirtless turns you on so much.~˝ He said obviously teasing me.

˝s-shut up..˝ I said blushing hard. Why does he have to tease me so much, it fucking turns me on.

˝make me˝ he said smirking at me. I kissed him with desire. I was really turned on and couldn't help myself. I started biting his lip, he groaned in my mouth. His actions were so goddamn hot. He pulled off my shirt, and started unzipping both of our pants. Leaving us only in boxers.

˝are you ready, babe? ˝ As soon as he asked that, I got nervous. I did want to do it with him. I'm afraid that If I tell him that I'm a little scared he would think its lame. Kiri stripped us, so now the both of us were completely naked.

˝ I'm gonna put a finger in now, okay?" Kiri said looking at me.

˝w-wait !˝ I said a moment before he inserted his finger in me. He looked at me.

˝What is it? ˝( oh great now this is awkward.)

˝its just, b-be gentle..˝ I said shyly.

" i'll b gentle baby.. no reason to be scared.." Kirishima said with a caring look. I was so stupid for thinking he'd make fun of me for this. I'm so glad that he understands me..

"shall we start now?" he asked with a smirk on his face. i didn't say a thing. The look on my face told him everything. He slowly pushed a finger inside of me as i screamed. The feeling was new and with every second i could feel his slim finger deeper in me. he seemed to enjoy the view also as my reaction. soon after that he pushed another finger inside of me as i screamed some more. The pain was slowly turning into pleasure. He pushed the third finger in and seems like he stretched me enough.

" I'm sorry Bakugou , i'm gonna put it in i can't hold back anymore.."

as he said these words he pushed his thing in me so intensly i thought i would rip apart. i didn't know if i felt pain or pleasure all i knew was that i'm a mess right now. He kept going like this until my throat was almost sore from all the screaming. We were both already peaking as we both came together.. he fell onto me as we were both gasping for breath. Soon we feel asleep cuddled up together..

THE END

i'm sorry if its not so detailed but im gay like actually gay, a gay girl. so please reason with me