Chapter 2: The Trouble Begins

I walked to school the next morning with a bad feeling. I don't know why...but I thought of the word gun. It came to mind. I ignored it after a couple minutes.

I got to school and all my friends welcomed me. I am the popular kid in my grade and in my school. All the teachers love me.

I got to my first class which is History. Then I went to my second and third class. Then something happened.

I was in the class before lunch and I was in English class and I went to the bathroom, when I hear the announcements.
"LOCKDOWN. GET INTO LOCKDOWN!"
Everyone in there classrooms got into Lockdown.
(My friends POV)
We hid behind the teachers desk and we stayed there for a good 15 mins. He roamed around the school.

(Me)
I want still in the bathroom and I stay there for a while and then I ran out. I didn't know what to do.
He found me. He looked right at me. He pointed the gun at me.
"Don't move."
"What....."
"Whats your name?"
"I don't know!"
"Yes you do!"
"I don't know!"
"Fine. Then don't."
(Pulls a gun out)
"What's your name?"
"Nevaeh."
"Ok. Now, time to kill you. Don't say a word."
I nodded my head.
Right before he shot, Jade, Lindsey, and Mrs. Candy ran out. Jade slapped the gun of the shooter' s hand but he already pulled the trigger. I got shot and it hurt. He almost killed me. He shot me in my right rib side. I was there and i hit my head so hard. I was unconscious.