Last Moment(Fanboy Edition)

Y/N's P.O.V:

She was my best friend, my only best friend. But I loved her. Not as a bff but romantically. I know she is never interested in me that way. But seeing her everyday makes my heart flutter and realize that I'm in love with her. I don't want to destroy our friendship, that's why I never told her before. I don't even want to tell her, in case if it ruins our friendship, I don't wanna lose her as a friend.
But for recent some days, she's been acting weirdly. She didn't talked to me that much, she exited the school as soon as possible even she usually didn't texted back or received my calls. I was worried for her. What had happened that made a cheerful girl silent like this. I even got to her house many times but she wasn't there.
A few more days passed as I never seen her again. She didn't came to school, she was offline the whole time, she wasn't even in her house. I wonder why she never answered me. But I kept texting her each and every day.

 But I kept texting her each and every day

As she asked me to go to her home by herself

As she asked me to go to her home by herself. At last!!!!! I won't miss this chance. As it was already 7:00, I started heading to her house as it was a 30 minutes walk to her house and I wanted to bring her some Mcdonalds.

Jihyo's P.O.V:

I called him tonight, but I don't know how to tell him this. I know he's gonna break down hearing I'm gonna be dead in a few weeks. These days I often got to the hospital for daily check up or just ask the doctor if there was any chance I could survive my cancer. But I can't save myself from a brain cancer. I was not mentally prepared to suddenly know I wouldn't live much more. That's why I was quite all these days, I never got online, didn't go to school and even didn't come home but just stay at the river sides, rooftops the whole day, rewinding my whole lifetime in my head. Now I was sitting down on my couch, scrolling through the insta feed of the past few days when the bell rang. I walked up to the door to open it. There was he, y/n. He gave me the tightest hug he could give.
Y/N: HYO YAH!!!!!!! I missed you a lot in these days, where were you?
He said and asked this in a cute pout.
Me: Nowhere, I was just out for vacations.
I lied
He: How do you spend vacation when the schools are on going!?
He looked confused
That time, thinking about the real reason why I was inactive, I bursted out crying on his shoulders.
He: Wha-what!?!? Jihyo?!? Why are you crying??? HYO?!
I barely could breath out of sobbing as I have a problem of panic attack. He calmed me down to breath back.
He: Calm down, calm down Hyo, breath in. Don't stop breathing. Breath in!
I calmed down as we went on the couch to sit on. He hugged me the way he always do when I'm sad.
He: Tell me what happened. Why were you crying?
He asked me breaking the hug. I barely could utter a word but I still somehow said it.
Me: Can you live the way you are now living without me?
He: Huh? Why?
Me: Cuz I won't be there for you anymore later.
He: Uughhh, is it again a prank or something?!?
Me: Noo, it-its real this time.
He: What?!?
Me: I have cancer
He was looking dumbfounded at my words. He never told anything. But just stared at me and shedded a couple drops of tears.
He: Are you sure it isn't a prank??
Me: It's not a prank. I will never do a prank on these types of things.
He: Why didn't you told me before?
He said lowering his head, tears shedding from his eyes
Me: I-i didn't wanted you to worry. I told you now becuz I don't have much time alive. It could be a week or two. I don't wanna die without anyone beside me
He: Then do you want me to spend your last days with you?
Me: Yes, that's why I called you today.

The next few days we were hanging out together. I felt a little good. I felt that someone was there for me. I loved y/n. But I'm sure he doesn't. He doesn't seem to show any affection to me. I didn't wanted him to stay away from me out of embarrassment this time so I never confessed.
It was a day we were hanging out together again while I felt dizzy, I didn't cared at first, but then everything blacked out.

Y/N's P.O.V:

She passed out on the middle of the road. I was now in the hospital. Did she just died in front of me? But she seemed like breathing. Suddenly the doctor came to me and said.
Doctor: Are you any relative of Ms. Park Jihyo?
Me: Yes, yes I am
Doctor: You can meet her now.
As soon as he said that I rushed to the door. There she was, lying on the hospital bed. I walked up to her. She smiled at me. She looked very weak. After a few moments, she broke the silence.
She: I want to tell you something before time ends.
Me: Yes?
She: I love you y/n, I love you as not a friend but a boyfriend. I loved my whole life with my whole heart. I just wanted to let you know I loved you before I die.
I was in tears, I was waiting for this moment, but not in this situation.
Me: You know I loved you too, and I still love you, I will love you. I hope I told you this before and not now, it's the end. We begun at the end.
She: Can I ask for a last thing from you?
Me: Tell me.
She: Will you be my boyfriend and kiss me just once before I die? Please
Me: Obviously yess
I leaned on to kiss her as I said that. I pecked her lips softly at first but then we kissed. After we broke the kiss, few minutes later she said she can't breath well and her headache is increasing. I called out for the doctor. They let me out. After minutes of waiting and panicking outside, the doctor told me the news,
She passed away. I begged the doctor for me to see her just once. They gave me permission so I just get in their, I cried my heart out beside her. At last I pecked her lips for the last time in forever.
If, if just I proposed her before, I should've not faced the pain of the Last Moments