Epilogue

•zak•

I woke up to to the sound of a beeping alarm. I groaned, reaching my hand out and pressing the "snooze" button on top of it. I rolled over to my other side, stuffing my face into the warm material next to me.

"Why is it that every morning you stuff your face into my shirt?" Darryl mumbled. I drew away from him, looking up at his face. His eyes showed nothing but affection back at me, which made me feel nice and warm inside.

"Because your body is nice and comfy," I replied with a cheeky grin.

"Come on, let's get ready for school," Darryl grunted, sliding out of our bed.

I groaned, standing up on the other side and running my fingers through my messy hair. "How do you sleep in clothes, anyway?" I question him as I watched him grab his phone off of the dresser. "Like... I have to sleep in boxers. But you always sleep in your pajamas... I can't do that."

Darryl shrugged. "I don't know," He replied. "I guess I just like it more. I'll go make some breakfast while you get ready," He told me, leaving the room.

I let out a happy sigh. I really love that boy.

The End

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this story! :) I'm really excited for my next story idea... I'm gonna try and write the first chapter today but it takes a while to make a book cover