Demon Girl...idk

There is a girl who is a demon and does the work that demons do (people summon them, they do the thing that the person wanted bla bla bla) but one day the head of the demons called her [(maybe because she was the best at doing the work that the demons of her rank/class did; she was the demon that killed for the people who summoned her (the sacrifice was obviously "bigger" //for example -> a body for a body lol //)] she had to kill someone (a human), maybe bc he betrayed her boss many years ago or idk, and collect some information, and to do these things she went to work as a maid in the house of that human (who was very rich) and during that period that she worked there, the son of the human fell in love with her, she likes him but she always tries to friendzone him(of course he doesn't know that she is a demon) [maybe he finds out later... bc idk... the demon hunters have attacked her?] [or at night she stops hiding her horns and stuff ... Bc it's hard to control the magic, that hides her "true features", all the time...and he saw by mistake ...idk] And maybe she is good, however, when someone (a human) summons her to kill their enemies idk, she can't disobey , bc the magic dUH ..... and usually on free days, lol, goes into the human world to observe them and maybe sometimes help someone in need. And like she's cold and looks like it's bad but not ...?

APPEARANCE:
average height, fit body; red eyes(but when she becomes a demon for a few seconds they are black//and when she uses "dangerous" magic (to fight for example or to do her work) they are black and there are black veins under her eyes,, and the hands turn black and have some veins like the eyes ...?) ; long, white greyish hair;
and she does not hide her sharp teeth bc she thinks that they're not "obvious" but the guy has seen and often asked her why her canines are so sharp.

AND TO RECOVER her Powers she MUST DRINK BLOOD OR "devour" A PURE SOUL (ex: an innocent person who has not made any serious sin ... like killing, robbing, etc).

One time, after he found out that she (maybe he found out when she needed to eat because she hasn't for a long time) is a demon she nearly killed the guy trying to devour his soul and while fighting the guy got hurt and then she drank some of his blood(not all the blood because she loves him :>) but soon got her shit together and then went to kill someone "bad",, and then she explained to him why she almost killed him.

And like they always went to the roof during the night to look at the stars and talk about their thoughts or just stay in silence together
But nobody had to know bc the guy's father has forbidden to the maids and son to talk to each other ... I mean the maid with the guy and the guy with the maid.

And since she is an Assassin in the human world even humans look for her bc she's like MYSTERIOUS And blablabla

And since she's got white hair they call her swan/white swan?
Or "snowflake" bc she kills with coldness/mercilessly....?

So...... even the guy is a demon but he doesn't know and he's the son of the boss of her and then she must kill the "father" of the guy and bring the guy back "at home"(hell/underground....idk), but the boss will tell him almost in the end....
Something happened so the boss had to tell her everything....idk

And the guy's eyes are red and he's never left home and he's "innocent" (*the part when she tried to devour his soul)

AND he NEVER got OUT OF the HOUSE bc HIS "FATHER" HAD TO HOLD HIDDEN bc he MADE A CONTRACT WITH HIS MOTHER (of the guy) WHO ALSO BECame A DEMON WHEN she got MARRIED WITH THE BOSS, AND so she hated his(the boss') CHILD ( the guy) so she gave him(the child aka the guy) TO THE "FATHER"
She didn't know that she'll become a demon once married with a demon and
The boss didn't tell her because he knew that she'll leave him

And so since the "father" made a contract with his mother that made him use the magic/the power of the guy

* but the guy does not know all of that above

_____________________
A/N: this idea is like 2 years old