Part 1

{Adore jania Williams}
Chicago Illinois 📍
5:26 pm

{Adore jania Williams} Chicago Illinois 📍5:26 pm

"Girl,Come on.. you know you wanna come" kiara begged me to come to this concert with her.

"Naw I'm good, I gotta finish my homework" I told her she had slipped her fur slides on and my auntie came in.

"Hey, Kiara I didn't know you were here" my auntie Janis said "yeah, I'm finna leave and have fun" she looked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"If y'all hungry I made some food, it's downstairs, y'all have fun I'll be back later tonight" my auntie said and closed the door.

"I bought two tickets, pleaseeeee" she begged and waved it in my face.

But nobody told her to buy those any damn way.

"Don't nobody like polo g but you" I said to her getting up .

"It's Saturday, you wanna lay in the bed all day" she asked

"Mmm yeah,that sound like a good plan" I laughed she threw one of my pillows at me but missed and end up hitting my perfume.

"Fine, but I'm not going to nomore concerts after this" I explained because last One I went to didn't go so well.

"Thank youuu" She smiled and left out the room.

Now I gotta find something to wear.

My phone buzzed as I was getting my towel for my shower.

Brother 🔏.
~wya

~home, finna leave why?

Brother 🔏.
~It's some crazy shit going on out on the block,just wanna make sure you safe.

~yeah I'm straight but I'm finna go to the concert.

Brother 🔏
~Alr,that's cool I'll see you at home then.
~love you ❤️.

~love you too ❤️.

My brother and I was recently moved into my auntie house because my momma didn't take care of us so we've been house hopping, my brother trey is 18 and I'm 17 we finna get ready and leave, move on our own.

My brother been out working on the streets for years to make sure I get what I need, he just told me in a couple weeks after my birthday I can finally move into my own place when he get his money up.

And other thing our dad died when I was 14 that's when my momma started losing her mind and drinking so my auntie took off to live better, I call my mom sometimes and we visit making sure she good.

After I hopped out the shower I grabbed my baby oil and blue matching set undergarments and went to my closet to pick my outfit.

olive green top with some jeans and my white vans, something simple.

I put on my Adore necklace and my 2015 bracelet on and sprayed perfume on and flat iron my hair .

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my eyebrows.

After I put my lashes on I grabbed my purse,phone,charger, keys and my lipgloss on my way out.

"Dang, took you long enough" she complained "shut up and take this picture" I told her.

-
Y'all should put y'all stuff on dark mode.
Any thoughts so far
Leave a comment ❤️.