Chapter 2: a job Gone right? Gone Sexual?? Gone BADDASS!!!

after you three joined the adventures guild, you slept in the barn for tomorrow. kazuma and aqua was puking by the smell of horse droppings but you didn't mind the smell and slept peacefully.

after getting up, doing stretches and having breakfast in the guild, Y/n went to the quest broad, there were some jobs on the board

Until he saw one job that caught his eye.

A griffin has terrorised farmers and livestock and it's nest is on the abandon tower, the Landlord has put up a 50,000 reward to kill it, and it has 10 red skulls, so i took the paper to luna for permission.

Luna: Good morning Axton how can i help today?

Y/n: Good morning Luna i brought this request page for your permission.

Luna: Oh okay then i see you going to hunt down the griffin, well sense you're just a beginner i can refuse the request but you're level 81 and have s class gear i let it slide for now.

Y/N: Oh thanks see you later.

Y/N goes to see aqua and kazuma but he saw them doing labour work.

Y/N: Hey lads i'll be off doing work!

Aqua: Bye y/n good luck!

But Kazuma didn't heard me.

Y/n: Kay bye.

so y/n left the guild and went to the farm that the griffin attacked.

TIME SKIP

After many minutes of travelling he arrived to the location then the land lord came to him.

Landlord: Excuse me good lad are you from the adventurers guild?

Y/N: Yes sir name's Y/n or Axton sir and you are?

Krieg: My name is Krieg good sir thank you so much for helping us with the griffin problem.

Y/n: (Whoa his name is kreig?) No problem so how many times it happened?