Return to Power

"Ugh how far till we reach our destination, carrying these bodies is definitely gonna be sore on my back in the morning"

"Quit your whining rookie, you wanna make a difference you can start by helping me put these two bodies on the conveyor belt when we reach the room"

"I will just how much further, for the second time"

"Just around the corner aaaand here we are"

"Finally, geeze the smell definitely getting to me"

The two of them reach a large metal door before a few beeping sounds are heard on the console as one of them input the code. The doors slide open and it reveal two cloak figures carry two bodies that weren't evening move.

The two cloak figures dragged the bodies over to a conveyer belt and plop them onto the belt watching the bodies head straight behind some curtains never to be seen again. Better not to know what was on the other side of the curtains.

"Ugh, finally glad that's all done and over with" one of the cloak figures said heading over to a metal cylinder to sit down for a moment seeing the other one look around the room they were in and it gave him the creeps.

"What is this place?" The cloak figure ask looking around.

"'Magnet' workshop/laboratory, that crazy Pokémon does some weird experiments here" the cloak person sitting down replied to the one standing up.

"What kind of Experiments?"

"Don't ask me, I just guard, point and shoot"

The cloak person standing up nods before the two of them hear a beep sound on a screen nearby and saw a creature that was a Midnight Lycanroc obviously looking ready to give a speech.

"Looks like 'Wolf' starting his speech on the 'Incursion' last week, we better get moving" the cloak person looking around the room saw the other one sitting down get up.

"Yeah don't want to get demoted to cleaning duty, Wolf leadership really sucks" the other cloak person said as they begin to leave the workshop.

"Face it, he's made deals with Kaas Council that are slowly destroying our planets economy amongst other things and no one doing a thing about it"

"Do you think he'll be the next Councilor that will control parts of the Empire?"

"Well, our current councilor still breathing, but by the end of the day, it seems like it"

"It's been a terrible year, first we lose our 'Dark Lord', then his apprentice takes over which did do some good for Kaas and part of the Empire and now she's gonna get executed on Live television"

"Do you think our Dark Lord might return?"

"No one can't find his body since it's been missing for the last seven months"

"It's a shame...Nox and Ivy were a force to be reckon with the last several years"

"True my friend very true"

The door closes behind the two cloak figures as they take there leave. They never did see the cylinder on the floor come to life as it reveal to be a Magnezone.

It looks around the workshop scanning to see if the vicinity was all clear since it listen too the two cloak figures talk about two very important Pokémon.

"No one knows where's he's at, but I have him  here in the lab, no one knows I'm bringing him back...I don't have much time, 'her' life is in danger, time to get too work"

The Magnezone nods its' head before floating or flying to be more accurate, over to the corner of the workshop and uses a small bolt of lighting to activate a machine covered up in a heavy piece of tarp.

"I must hurry"

——-
She stumble abit being push from behind, her purple mane flutter too and she glares over her shoulder at the guards having weapons pointed at her. A threatening growl escape her lips before looking straight ahead once more.

The Shiny Zoroark kept her cool certainly planning on destroying these traitors when she gets the chance, If she gets the chance. She couldn't believe this was happening too her and all because someone trying to eliminate her and make a grab for power.

"Ah if it isn't my lovely Zoroark Ivy" a cheerful voice happily chirp with a chuckle being heard too.

She growls and sighs looking forward to see a Midnight Lycanroc approaching her with determination in its eyes.

"That's Councilor Ivy" she replied

"Ex-Councilor, I'm sure you already know the situation here" he replied with a smirk

"Why not just get it over with Wolf and save yourself the trouble, you've already done enough damage as far as I can tell"

He reach over with a paw and lifts Ivy chin looking straight into her eyes, despite the seriousness and logical simple answer she gave to him he wanted to savor this moment.

"It'll be over soon Ivy don't worry you'll be with your 'Master' soon enough, I just need to give my speech and everything will be all set"

"You think the citizens will accept you that easily"

"Not entirely but I'll make sure they fall in line and if they even dare rise up against me well I already know how to put down rebellions"

"You won't get away with this"

"I already have you traitor," he chuckles and motions the guards to follow him "I'll make sure your 'son' is properly raised well"

The guards push Ivy forward causing her to stumble abit and she grits her teeth catching herself as she follows Wolf outside.

When they arrived outside, a large crowd of Pokémon filled the stands of the place they were at.

"Kaas Gladiator Arena?" Ivy said in surprise that this is where Wolf would be choosing it.

"Oh yes my dear, a perfect place that's heavily  guarded with no escape, now come on I have schedule to keep, let's get this over with" Wolf smirk leading Ivy down the stairs while the guards kept their weapons pointed at her.

She look around seeing how big the Coliseum was, she's never been here before but has heard about it. An Arena where the most violent of scum fight too the death to earn their freedom and rejoin society.

It was pack, like all the stands were fill up and even the arena itself was fill up too. She grits her teeth obviously not liking this at all, in front of a public audience if only she could break free but the iron chains wrapped around her neck, wrists and ankles made it much difficult. Not only that tons of guards at the ready too just in case she tried to make a run for it.

"You've drawn quite a crowd" Wolf said taking Ivy by the arm and leading her across a huge stage set in the Arena

Glancing over, she notice on the stage were other Pokémon dress up all fancy and neat talking amongst each other and not even paying attention too the two of them.

"And I see you've been busy making some new friends" Ivy replied as she was pushed down on her knees with a couple guards at both sides to keep her from escaping.

"Just politics my dear, they understand situation here"

"More like typical politicians that only care about themselves to further there own agendas, just like you" she hiss at him only to receive a slap to the face.

He rub his paws smirking at Ivy "well sometimes you gotta sacrifice a bunch of stuff to ensure a proper working government within parts of the Empire" he chuckled heading over to the podium as the stadium lights shine down on him.

It was time to tie up loose ends.