Gladiator Arena

It was dark very dark nothing could be seen around him. His vision all pitch black like he couldn't remember anything at all or probably couldn't

He could hear distance voices but they were a deafening blur follow by a beeping sound coming off of a machine. Just what was going, he couldn't move at all. Not only that it felt cold and dark. If that wasn't enough, a wave of inflicting pain went through his body in the darkness surround him.

He couldn't scream feeling more pain go through his body and couldn't move his body at all but in the distance he could see some kind of small white light heading straight towards him as it grew bigger and bigger before suddenly consuming his entire body entirely as he was enveloped in it while hearing another beeping sound.

More beeping sounds were heard as he was slowly beginning to hear more sounds, lots of sounds.

"Balancing, heart rate pattern at normal capacity" a voice called out in some kind of automatic robotic tone voice "brain waves active and working"

He could hear the voice as his vision was slowly beginning to clear up from the white light surrounded him along with the blur in his vision beginning to clear away as well getting him to see much better.

"Where...am I?"he called out feeling he couldn't move his arms as it looks like he's standing on some kind of platform with wires attach into his body.

"Kaas, my lab near the Gladiator Arena" a voice said in a robotic monotone answering his question.

He look around seeing different kinds of machinery working along with cables on the floor all leading up to the platform he's on and out of the corner of his eye, saw a Magnezone hovering in the air slowly approaching him.

"Dead and back my Lord, Dead and back" the Magnezone said to the Dark Lord.

What was this creature, he's never seen it before and what did it mean by 'Dark Lord'?

"Who are you?" he ask it while the Magnezone push a red button on a small control panel next to the platform.

"My Lord, it's only been a year and a half since our last meeting"

A small beep sound is heard and at that moment, machinery behind him began to activate as the cable wires on the floor start to retract to the walls. Pain went through his body like stuff being pulled out from his back, waist and arms.

After the last cable retract to the wall, the Magnezone watch the creature slowly get up but stumble down the ramp.

"Success, brought back from the other side, and it's never been possible till now"

The Creature slowly got up nearly almost stumbling but caught the railing, clutch his head and glare right over at the Magnezone with a sneer.

"Second time now, who are you?" He ask him again since nothing made sense as of right now.

"You forget Lord 'Nox'"

"Nox?"

"I'm Magnet, 'Lead Scientist' of 'Special Biological Projects' that you personally assign me too, I believe this is our 'second' meeting consider our last one didn't go so well"

He grunts abit and slowly steady his balance on the railing and clutching his head, obviously not remembering anyone by the name of magnet.

The Magnezone notice this and slowly nods obviously understanding.

"Your memories, you can't remember anything at the Moment since you just woke up my Lord"

"You've said Lord like four times already...Magnet...look I just can't think straight at the moment since nothing making any sense right now...just who am I and what am I?"