~two~

At the airport Rosalie waited in a little room for Sejin to come get her. The guys had to all travel together on the private company jet, but everyone else, including Rosalie, went on a commercial flight. She always traveled with their manager, Sejin. He was the one assigned to keep her safe in the airports and at the venues. They had been friends since the beginning, so she was happy that he was responsible for her, instead of a random bodyguard.

When Sejin was finished doing the dreaded walk through the airport with the guys, he backtracked from the company jet into the airport to the little room, grabbed her hand, and pulled her quickly to the gate where their plane was waiting for them.

Settling into their seats, he complained, "I don't understand why they can't give me just a few more minutes between getting the boys on their plane and catching our flight. We have to run every time."

He looked down at Rosalie as she buckled herself into her seat. "You ok?" he asked, trying to hide the grin that kept popping up on his face. "I heard a rumor about you this morning. Is it true?"

Her cheeks tinged with pink, she said, "Depends which rumor you heard. I've heard the range from I'm Bang-PD's illegitimate love child to I'm a witch that put a love spell on Hoseok."

"Love child, huh? I never understood that one; you obviously don't have a single Asian gene anywhere in your DNA. No, the rumor I heard didn't come from the Internet, but it would account for the ridiculously happy look on Hobi's face today."

She dug through her bag, hiding her face as her cheeks burned an even brighter pink. "Ohhh, that rumor! Yes, we are having a baby." She pulled out a container and handed it to Sejin. He opened it, finding her famous banana bread. He groaned in appreciation, taking two slices from the plastic container and handing it back to her. His eyes rolled as he took the first bite; she always brought him some kind of homemade treat for the plane.

"Rosie, you are the best cook. I predict your child will be the fattest, most adorable baby in all of South Korea," Sejin said, stuffing another bite into his mouth.

Grinning, Rosalie settled back in her seat and put her headphones in, ready for the two-hour flight that would close the distance between her and Hoseok.

~~~

One hour until show time and backstage was in chaos, as usual. Even though Hoseok tried to get Rosalie to get off her feet and take it easy, she ran here and there doing little odd jobs for anyone who needed help.

While having his makeup done, he watched her in the mirror as she sewed buttons on Jimin's shirt, her fingers fairly flying, trying to get it finished quickly. When she was done fixing the shirt, she ran to bring hot tea for Jungkook's throat, and then she started putting textured tape on the bottom of their shoes so they didn't slip on stage.

"Rosalie, no more," he said firmly, as she got up to attend to yet another task. She stopped suddenly, staring at him, her eyes wide.

"Sit down," he ordered. "There are people who get paid to do these things. Let them take care of it."

"I'm just trying to lighten the load, sweetie," she argued.

He reached his hand out to her, saying, "I know, and everyone loves you for your willingness to help, but I don't want you to wear yourself out. You have something far more important to do for the next several months. Conserve your energy for our baby."

She took his outstretched hand and he pulled her closer, kissing the palm of her hand. "Please," he looked up at her, his eyes begging her not to argue with him, "keep me company while I finish getting ready."