Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

Silence...that's all that is in the room. I look at Shoto for some answers but he just stares back at me with his usual stoic face. I get so nervous that I can feel the animated sweat drop on my head. Once again I turn beck to Shoto and all he does is gingerly nod his head making sure that he is not seen by the man next to him or the teddy next to me.
"I-I u-ummm f-fowm ,umm sir in what way do you mean 'where I'm from'" I look up to him knowing my [e/c] eyes have enlarged with a glossy look on them.

The male widens his eyes in shock but quickly goes back to his tired looking face,he narrows his eyes and says " what was so confusing about the statement it was as simple as me asking your name," he says in a very sharp ,reprimanding tone.( or is it because I'm overly sensitive?) 

Surprised by the mans harsh tone tears start building up and with one last look at the man I uncontrollably start crying, chest heaving up trying to get in as much oxygen before crying again images of Endeavor flash up in my mind making me cry even further more I try to inhale one more breath to call out my only savior " S-s-shosho!" I feel myself getting woozy before embracing the dark I feel a pair of hot and cold arms cradling me. (I'm safe)
———————-
Shoto's POV
I cradle y/n into my arms as I know that not only is she in her little space but she also just had a mini panic attack, I shush her cause even  in her unconscious state she's still has tears running down her face and her chest is still heaving for breath.
" oh you said she is 20 years old ,correct?" Ask Principal Nezu who seems to be smiling at the situation
" ah yes sir" I hesitantly answer knowing where this is headed " so you mean to tell me that this CHILD is an adult" says Mr Aizawa blatantly with his usually bored ,tired tone . Knowing there's nothing else that can be said I chose to tell them the whole truth
—————————
flashback
" I did not use my fire side for your own satisfactory, I did it cause it's mine to use ,you can't control me!" He laughed as if what I just said was a joke to him
"Oh really you only have that quirk because of ME! And it was high time you reali-  he is suddenly cut of my a flash of thunder in the clear sunny day and what seems to be a girl falling? I move forward in order to catch the falling girl . I'm able to catch her in my arms but the impact was so strong that it sends me tumbling over. I notice that the girl is carrying what's seems to be a stuffy,cat , backpack and suitcase but my thoughts are 'how was she able to hold all this things' my old man is already next to me and he looks at the unconscious but seemingly ok girl " put her in your room and watch her"

I carry the girl up to the last floor of my old mans agency and lay her down in my bed while sitting numb the table in the corner .

Minutes  later she's finally awoke but I don't miss the blue bolts of lightening that's seemed to dance around her as she woke up in my bed . I start taking steps towards her but it seems that she heard that as she sharply turns to me , I widen my eyes in shock as I also notice that her eyes have the same bolts of lightening,she puts her hands in a cowering manner above her head to shield herself from me? I continue my steps towards and touch her leg"hey you're ok- but I'm suddenly pushed of her by some type of unknown source and she then blacks out.
The next day I decided she has had enough of rest and decided to wake her up.

" hey girl,wake up"

"Umm sir..? Sorry but where am I"

"You at  my old's man hero agency "

———————-
Current time

I told them everything about how she's seemingly not from our world and is actually from a different dimension where we are only mere characters in a TV show. I told them about how in her world no one has quirks which was shocking because she seems to have two quirks.