Part 2. A Week Later.

It's been a week since Bayley and I exchanged numbers, and ever since then we've been talking non stop. I smiled to myself as I read her text, almost as if I could hear her beautiful voice through her words. I had never felt this way about anyone before, she was just incredible. All of a sudden I knocked into someone due to my eyes being glued to my phone. "Oh sorry about tha- Bayley?!" I said ecstatically. "Hey Dean!" Bayley replied with a huge smile. Without thinking I hugged her tight, but quickly pulled away, and awkwardly ran my fingers through my hair. "Sorry about that, ha...uh, so uh, what are you doing here? Did you get a backstage pass or something?" My face once again began turning bright red. Dammit Dean, stop being such a sponge. She smirked and said, "do you ever even watch NXT?" I cocked my head. Why would I watch NXT? "Nope, well I mean not a lot. Why?" "I'm a diva on there dumb dumb! I've been wrestling down there for about three months now, you really haven't noticed?" Smooth Ambrose real smooth! I moved my shoulders up awkwardly and said, "sorry Bayley...I just haven't gotten around to watch it. But you're a diva? That's awesome!" That came out louder than I wanted too again. Why does that always happen when I talk to her? "You're not a quiet guy are you Dean?" She said through a half laugh. I shrugged and smiled, "I guess I just tend to talk loud around people I li- I mean uh...yeah I'm not quiet," I'm such an idiot. Bayley simply smiled at the ground and then back at me. "Well I'll let you get back to whatever it is you were doing. See you around Ambrose," she said. And then she was gone. Way to blow it Dean! I then felt two hands clamp onto my shoulders. "Oooooooo Deano's gotta crush!" Seth and Roman mocked simultaneously. The last thing I needed was them teasing me about this. "Bayley and Dean sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" "Guys, shut it! What if she hears you?" I said putting my hands over their mouths. Roman chuckled and said, "dude, do you honestly like her? It's not like you to have a feeling other than lust towards a woman." I groaned and leaned against the wall. "I know I know...it's just something about her. Her hair, her eyes, her voice..God her voice. She's perfect guys..I don't know why I feel this way but I can't get my mind off of her. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think. She always finds her way back into my head, it's just so weird..." Seth smirked and said, "it's not weird bro it's called love. You've just never experienced it before so you're trying to push it away, right?" I sighed, "I guess you're right.." Roman walked over and suggested, "maybe you should ask her out? You know, on a fancy date or something. And by fancy I don't mean a trip to Taco Bell." "What do you have against Taco Bell?" "Dean focus. That's beside the point. You need to tell Bayley how you feel man. Hell, maybe she likes you back, but you'll never know unless you try." I let his words sink in. He was right. I had to tell her.