SLA <Part 1>

-You joined high school after your family shifted to Korea.

-Your family couldn't afford expenses so they always made you live in a hostal....but the high school was boarding school it's self!

-You were really worried that night as you were a shy person and felt it very difficult to settle in a new place! It is like a cub setting foot on hyena's area!

~~The Next day ~~ You woke up and got ready..as you packed your bag..your older brother 'Namjoon' was also taking admission with you.

-He came to you while applying hair spray and spoke "Come on Y/n...we're gonna be late"

-"I'm almost ready !" You spoke as you handed him your luggage.

-He took it and went outside speaking "Agghh...girls!"

-You rolled your eyes and sat in the car with Namjoon.

-You were so nervous...you kept imagining boys laughing at you as you enter the class.
Then You thought ..maybe high schools in Korea aren't that bad!

-You reached your high school, you went to principals office as she greeted you
"Ohh Welcome Y/N Y/L/N, as you're new...take this map which would guide you towards your room, and at the back side it has your schedule!..I'll ask the Teacher to introduce you to the class!"

-You smiled and thanked her but the last part made you feel more nervous!