The Untold Love Story

One night, Fir Naman gets a dream that someone is calling him in a small village.  The village is in an intertidal area around which registan appears.

Some of his memories are refreshed in the sand dummies of this desert.  Keesi's mother is heard calling Mamta.  There is darkness before his eyes.  At that time, Keesi is heard walking and Payal's voice is heard.

But at the same time Naman gets to hear his mother's voice.  "Wake up Naman, it's morning you have to go to school too".  At the same time Naman's eye opens and finds him sleeping in his house.  For a while, he feels who those people were, but after that despite the emphasis in brain, he does not remember much.  Naman gets involved in his daily work.

Reading in school every day, playing with friends is just the daily job.  Helping Mummy at work and helping Pappa with Bank and Business.  Deen are being cut like this.  Time is being spent.

Life is snatching childhood, this is happening.  Then one night that dream comes, but in the morning some brain does not understand.

Then that work and life of heroes.  Once in the school holidays, there is preparation to go outside.  With the whole family.  Don't know, but there will be some combination of luck and this place is also included in our place to visit.

We all have to go to the same place in the end after moving around a lot.  We all arrived in our own car till evening.  And he goes to sleep after having a bit of fun after having dinner in a hotel.  That night strange things happen to me.

I have a lot of memories attached to that desert.  Some village and running in a street in that village.  But I do not recognize myself.  Like someone else.  But I can see my soul in that.

There is a Kuva near that village and there is a temple on the bank of that Kuva.  I do not understand what the village is doing.  And it happens in the morning.  After everyone is well prepared, they go around the same.

At the same time, Naman remains very normal as I understand all the memories of Deen in the night.  We all reach that village till the twisting afternoon.  Where today I had to identify.

When I reach that village, the earth starts moving from under my feet.  Because they are the only village that has been coming before me since many years.

There is darkness in front of my eyes.  I do not understand anything and when I see Dye more then that is the kuva I came to dream yesterday.  I miss something.

Friends, if you want to carry this story forward, tell it in the comments.