Pre-Write

Song-Little Red Riding Hood

A/N: This is just a little bit about what happened in the time before I wrote the rest of the book. So it may be a bit short.

Nesrin Swan was thirteen when her mother divorced her father and took her and her sister Bella to Arizona to start a new life and for her sister that was the last time she saw our father, unlike her sister Nesrin visited her father every year and when she turned fifteen she moved in with him for a year, but eventually she moved back in with her mother and attended the wedding where her mom and stepfather Phil got married after knowing each other for two years. 

In the year that she was there Nesrin made a lot of friends, Jessica, Eric, Mike and Angela were her friends in school but when she left she would hangout with Jacob, Embry, and Quil at Jacobs garage. She even met Sam at one point in time when she got lost in the woods surrounding the reserve. He helped her find her way back to Jacobs then quickly left. After that incident Jacob didn't let her leave his sight, when she moved the four of them were in tears, they didn't know when they would see each other next but they had each others numbers so they could always keep in touch.

Charlie never really bugged her about school or her friends but he did pop into that kind of conversation just to get a feel on how she was doing and if she needed any extra help. Nesrin was a straight A student and was involved with multiple sports but she was mostly into track. She loved running, the feeling of the wind flowing through her hair and the way her feet hit the asphalt, the sound of her breathing. She liked the adrenaline she got got when the end was in sight. She continued track even when she moved back in with her mother and also kept trying new sports. Her second favorite sport was swimming she loves swimming, she loves the challenge of pulling her body through the water.

A/N: This is the end of the Pre-Write and the next upload will be the first chapter. Goodbye for now