two

.

Billy!

I had totally forgotten about the meet up with billy, after I screamed his name like that Jane's words started registering slowly into my brain.

"... fighting with Hugh, you're going home without even meeting the guy? You sure as hell is crazy, bitch let's go back and ~"

"Shut up!" I yelled at her.

She hadn't stopped talking since i practically dragged her out of the bar; And it was really beginning to piss me off, even though i hadn't really heard a word she said till like two minutes ago.

I started the car and drove out of the car park at a very high speed, towards the same direction we just got out from, i wasn't even thinking about speeding ticket at this point. I knew i was crazy but i didn't think i needed a doctor up till today.

Maybe I'll book an appointment. aha, someone still has time for jokes.

"Bitch!  You are really really crazy, calm your balls please. mi padre, I really do not want to die, o God definitely not today" Jane was really screaming at this point till i stopped the car roughly in front of the Clubhouse.

I got off the car and went over to the passenger side and yanked the door open dragging a very scared Jane out and slammed the door shut and pulled her into the building.

People knew me around this area as the crazy ginger haired girl who could take your man out with just a stare, so a few people hated me, o who am i kidding, everyone who had boobs and a virgina hated me.

I didn't care, not before, not right now and definitely not ever.

What i did care about was Billy. For now anyways.

Little did i know, it would be a little more than 'for now'.

*Inside the private bar*

I sat Jane down on a chair and looked towards the bar, the guy from earlier was no where to be seen.

"Alright, 'mail him" i instructed Jane.

She walked over to the bar and smiled at the dweeb from earlier, well i mean the bartender.

"Pour me a drink" she said to the guy she found cute. They both were beginning to look very stupid to me.

So i shouted "Hurry" growing irritated and annoyed. That guy always ticked me off, and Jane was smiling at him. Ugh!

"He's here" i don't think I heard her as i focused on the figure who just walked into the bar, the sad eyes i didn't say hello to before i ran out of the bar was taking careful strides towards me. O boy.

He saw me and smiled again. I resisted the urge to run again.

Why i was running or felt like running was something i couldn't fathom, but one thing was sure I had a very weird funny feeling in my stomach whenever he smiled towards me. And it's been just twice.

I stood up and walked up to the bar "Jane?  Where's the Billy guy?"

A voice i didn't want to hear replied to my question to Jane, "I'm Billy"

Wait, what?

Wait. WHAT?

We both turned towards the voice, he just smiled and said again "I'm Billy"

Yeah yeah, i heard you the first time.

*******

I apologize. I don't think there will be any other chapter as short as this. I almost promise. 😂

What do you think?  Tell me in the comments below and VOTE frieeeends!