Chapter 1: The New God Eaters.

Lenka P.O.V.

I was walking around the Far East Branch waiting to hear from Doctor Sakaki about my God arc when I over heard people talking about new God Eaters been transferred to the Far East.

Male God Eater: The new God Eaters are all new types.

Male God Eater 2: What really we got that Russian New type and now we're get more, man the Far East sure is lucky.

Male God Eater: Yeah we are.

Male God Eater 2: Do you know when they'll get here?

Male God Eater: A couple hours,

I then felt a tap on my shoulder, I look behind me to see Lindow.

Me: Yeah Lindow?

Lindow: Tsubaki wants the first unit, so come on rookie.

I nodded and followed Lindow to the meeting room. As we reached the meeting room Kota, Sona and Sakuya were there waiting. Kota then walked up to me.

Kota: Hey Lenka do you know what's up?

Me: No not really.

When I said that Miss Amamiya walked in.

Tsubaki: Good your all here.

Kota: What about Alisa?

Tsubaki: Miss Amiella is still in the infirmary but this isn't about her it's about the new God Eaters that the Far East are getting.

Kota: Wait we're getting more!

Tsubaki: Quiet Mr. Fujiki.

At that Kota's mouth was sealed.

Tsubaki: Yes we are getting new God Eaters but they won't serve the Far East directly.

Me: What do you mean Miss Amamiya?

Tsubaki: Think of them as mercenaries, they work for anyone if the money's good but they also work directly under a woman named Hilda Henriquez.

As Miss Amamiya said this a picture of a woman appeared on the screen behind her.

Tsubaki: Hilda here was the one who offered there service to us to help with the upcoming mission, operation Meteorite

When Tsubaki finished speaking, an announcement was made of the speakers.

Hibari: This is Hibari to all stations the new God Eater have just arrived, I repeat the new God Eaters have just

Y/n P.O.V.

Amy: This is Amy to the crew of the Chrysanthemum we have reached the Far East Branch, I repeat we have reached the Far East Branch.

Phym: Are we there daddy?

Me: Yes Phym we are so come on.