Introduction... aka.: How the FUCK did I got in this shithole called Detroit

Warning!
There will be swearing.
----------🎵----------

Music.
Music is the art of expressing ideas and emotions in meaningful sound forms by using the elements of rhythm, melody and harmony through voices and instruments.
Music is the sound, composed in certain rhythms to express or transfer certain feelings.
Music always played a great role in our world's history. It united nations, healed depressions and was reminding us that world can be beautiful.
Music can be anything you want. It can be your entertainment, your job, your passion, your obsession, your hobby, your love of live, your best friend, your family your EVERYTHING!

So, what's a music for me?

For me, music is a freedom.
It's my escapism. My way to run away from the real life problems. It's the part of my existence. It's my hobby ! It's my passion! It's my-! You know what? Maybe I'll stop with this poetic shit.

But yeah... music is a really big deal for me. Even before I discovered that I can yell a range in C-major, I already was getting hyped then my old man was turning on his radio on and I could hear this sweet melody of "Blue Sky", from Electric Light Orchestra. But then I finally discovered that I can yell a range in C-major, I was on FIRE! With my squeaky little voice I was ROCKING on those charity concerts and talent shows that my elementary school was organizing. No matter if this was some boring Christian choir or a school band- NOTHING COULD STOP ME!

But then something stopped me.

Around the 4th grade, I kind of slowed down with my performances. I just got bored with all of those goddamn old-fashioned ballad or those mawkish "believe-in-yourself" songs from Katy Perry. I felt like the music wasn't for me, anymore...

̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶H̶E̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

During some Halloween, me and my mom got invited to one of her friends' Halloween parties. And the whole "party" was just parents talking about politics and some other boring shit and kids watching some Spongebob episode (which included me, 'cause I was like, what? 12?), basically it was boring as shit.
But then there were a teenagers. The hosts of this shitfest had a 15-year old son- his name was Jasper, I think... So while the adults and children where "partying" on the ground floor, Jasper and other teens where chillin' upstairs in his room.
So I was sitting on a floor, staring lifelessly at the TV and getting brainwashed by this devilish sponge, then suddenly...

"JASPER! Turn this music down!"

I looked away from the screen.

This sound... this beat...! This is...!

I stood from my place in this underage followers' circle of this yellow Lovecraft spawn. The music was coming from the second floor.

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
(No time!)

Damn, and this vocals! This is...!!

I came closer to the stairs. Yes, the sound was definitely coming from the upstairs.