(A/n)

I'm gana tell y'all about lucky and there bavk story.
Lucky was a really happy child untill something happened with her and her family that changed her life forever. When she was 5 she didn't have any freinds because her mom wouldn't alow it she was allone most of the rime but she was fine with it untill she got her powers and transformation. There dad was a demon not going to specify who. There mom was an angel. After she transformed she went and showed her mom and she fliped.

(Thats what she looks like)After that lucky was torchered in the basement and she didn't kmow why her mom hated her so much, so she started comparing themself to there twin

After that lucky was torchered in the basement and she didn't kmow why her mom hated her so much, so she started comparing themself to there twin. Soul. He had a halo a white tail with a blue tip and white wings. They noticte there tail was balvh with a blue tip and she had horns. They started thinking maby thats why their mom hated them. After a few years they turned seven and there mom started injecting things into them. They didn't feel things anymore they just kinda went num. Until she met someone who made her happy again. (Screw pronouns) She called him Darky. She loved him very mutch but he didn't return the feeling they went onto be freinds for a while untill luvky "disapeard" they reunited after a while but it was different and she just stop talking to him altogether.
So thats her story. Also she doesn't remember what Darky looks like anymore. 👌
Luckys list of random things
Pronouns: they, them, she her, he, him.
Favorit food:...food?
Loves:animals trees alone time stabing things
Hates:everyone. Excuding a few people
Any other quiestions will be awnsered when i can just ask.
Also i do have amino my screen name is lucky and this is my pick

Neet ok by (probly useed the rong there throughout this sorry)