Locking it down

I woke up touching my lips. I still felt his lips on mine and it was electrifying. He made me feel amazing and it was...amazing. I got up and walked...no I glided to the bathroom reminiscing on my date from last night.

Taking the time to brush my teeth and wash my face I thought about everything he told me. He is only 22 and he has accomplished so much. What does he see in an 17 year old that just graduated high school and still doesn't know what she wants to do with her life.
Im not stupid at all. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and I've always loved school but I just don't think college is the best move for me. I'll never let my mom hear that though. She would have a fit due to the fact that her mother couldn't afford to send her to college she has worked her whole life saving up for when I graduate high school.

What she didn't know is that I applied to some of the best colleges in the country and not only was I admitted but I received a full ride scholarship to them all. Of course my grades didn't get me in there alone. I ran track all four years of high school. Me and track always had a love and hate relationship with more emphasis on the hate part.

She would be heartbroken if she knew that I didn't respond to any of the colleges. I just couldn't bring myself to go through the tedious task of being in school for another four plus years. I would rather her spend her money on something beneficial to her.

OMG..Im such a loser. What if he never wants to talk to me again. I kind of started to fall for him and its all going to be taken away so quickly.

*ding*

I slowly grab my phone thinking it was Kara just trying to get the juice on my date from last night.
Hubby❤️
Good Morning Beautiful.

I stared at my phone for a good five minutes before I could muster the strength to type back. I started biting on my nails thinking of how I should respond to his message.

Me-
Good Morning 😍

Hubby ❤️ -
I can't wait to see you. I enjoyed your company last night.

Me-
The pleasure was all mine.

Hubby❤️-
What do you have planned for today?

Me-
I actually have some business to attend to. Hbu?

Hubby❤️
What kind of business? I have to head up to my club and take care of some issues that came up.

Me-
Im going on job interviews.

Hubby❤️-
Oh really. Why didn't you tell me you were looking for a job? I may have an opening.

Wait is this a good idea? Am I even in a position to deny a job right now. I have to get out of my moms house and...and get a car and the only way I can do that is by getting a job and saving up as much as I can. I need him to tell me his secret to being so successful.

Fine... What do I have to lose by working for him.

Me-
Well, what position do you have open.

Hubby❤️-
I need a new personal assistant. My last one quit out the blue and left me high and dry.

Me-
What do I need?

Hubby❤️-
You just need your resume and to dress professional. Can you be at the club at 10:30?

Me-
Yes, I can. See you then.

Oh.My.Gosh. I think Im about to get my first job...Wait, I was interviewing him for a position and now he is interviewing me. My how the tables have turned.

I walk to my closet and look through my outfits. I decided to dress casual and wear black slacks with a white button down blouse.

I wanted to show him that I was serious about this job.