|13|

astronaut dropped and you can still see woojin at 0:04 and 0:23

if you count

there is still nine

OT9

also, over 200 reads? thank youuuuuuu xxx

-

Jisung flopped down on the couch, pulling at his hair, he fumbled for his vape, his hands shook as he brought it to his lips. Immediately after the first drag, his breathing regulated, his heart calmed down. He didn't care that Hunjin didn't like it, he didn't care what the older would think, all that mattered at the moment was Jisung and calming himself down.

Jisung stood up, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a cup noodle, setting his vape down and opening the cup, pouring water into it. The process was quiet as Jisung set the cup in the microwave, putting his vape back to his lips, letting the watermelon scented vapor fills the apartment.

The blonde waited in silence until the microwave beeped, telling him it was done and him taking out the cup, setting it on the counter to cool. Jisung sat on the counter, swinging his legs as his mind wandered.

Did he regret anything? Surprisingly no.

He didn't regret anything at all.

Did he feel disgusted, at himself, yes.

Jisung took another drag of his vape, letting out a shaky breath as he ran his fingers through his hair, a single thought going through his mind at the moment.

Hyunjin.

It kept repeating, repeating itself in Jisung's mind until it was like an endless cycle of the single word, the single word that has brought so much pain, hate, and envy on Jisung.

He hated that word.

But why did it feel so good? To feel Hyunjin's lips against his own, to feel Hyunjin hold him like that, to feel Hyunjin close to him.

Jisung sighed and got a fork from the drawer, not leaving his spot on the counter and replacing his vape for the cup noodle.

-

"Seungmin what do you want this time?" Felix whined, rolling over on the bed to face his over-enthusiastic roommate, "Mina Noona said she saw something and I wanna know what is it."

"How does this involve me?"

"Noona scares me." Seungmin shrugged, "And you're my support, now let's go Hyung!"

Felis caved in, sighing and getting out of bed, he was sore from the practices earlier in the day, they were getting progressively harder, though that was expected, it was expected for him to learn difficult choreos, the different moves if he was expected to succeed. Though he wouldn't lie that he was curious about what Mina saw that demanded his attention. Sure, Hyunjin acted a little off today, but that wasn't something too serious that involved Jisung.

Did they fight?

Were fists involved?

Did-

"Felix Hyung!" Seungmin interrupted his thoughts, jolting the boy back to attention.

"Okay, okay!" Felix sighed, standing up and following Seungin out the door, "Where is Mina Noona?"

"In the call center," Seungmin said, "She kept rambling on about it and wanted to tell me." He shrugged.

"You and Noona do the craziest things." Felix said, "And you talk about the weirdest things."

"It isn't my fault she practically raised me," Seungmin said.

"Then why are you scared of her?"

"Because she is scary to face alone sometimes."

"You're weird."

"I know."

-

i have published all i want // taegguk. and it would mean a lot if you read it as it took four weeks to write!!! xxx

|unedited|