Cozy Cuddles (Danny's POV)

OMG 150 reads! What is this! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So happy right now! Except not. Because I just watched death in heaven. My life is over. No more oswink... So sad... Crying... So here is some fluff! Yaaaay! Enjoy all.

...

I pick up my phone and decide to text my beautiful girlfriend.

Me: hey fancy a lift to work? Xxx

Clara: Sorry not coming to work today I caught a cold from some kid :( love you xxx

Me: aww poor you :( feel better soon, love you xxx

Clara: thank youuu xxx

Me: welcome xxx

I put my phone in my pocket and hop into my car.

*at school*

The bell rings, finally this class is over, time for lunch. I've had enough of Ruby for a lifetime. "Right ok, bye everyone, don't forget the homework!" Tell them as they file out of my classroom. I rush downstairs, dodging kids left, right and centre.

"Off to see the Ozzie?" I hear Courtney call after me as I rush out if the door to the school.

"Not now Courtney!" I shout back, running to my car. I jump in as quickly as I can. And rush off to see Clara. On my way to her house I stop by the little flower shop three blocks away and buy a bunch of bright red roses. Clara will love these. I hop back into my car, placing the flowers carefully on the passenger seat, and drive over to Clara's house.

Soon I arrive, I park my car in her driveway and step up to her doorway. I ring the doorbell. I hope she's not asleep. She's not, as she opens the door, I lean against the doorframe in an attempt to seem casual. I see her eyes light up when she sees me. "Danny!" She is excited to see me yet her voice is quiet and she clearly has a blocked nose as well.

"Hi" I reply, whipping the roses out from behind my back "for you" I say in a posh accent, bowing as I extend them out to her. It is now that I notice she has a pink blanket draped around her shoulders that comes down to just below her knees. She takes the flowers and I stand up straight again.

"Aww Danny! Thank you so much! You shouldn't have!" She exclaims quietly, throwing her arms around me in a tight embrace and giving me a lingering kiss on the cheek. "Do you want to come in?" She asks.

"Sure, you should get back in, it's pretty cold out here." She giggles at this but then chokes as if she'd forgotten she can't breathe out of her nose. I follow her into her cozy house.

"Go into the living room, I'll be through in a second." Clara calls through from the kitchen. I sit on the sofa, amongst the mess of blankets sprawled across it, the tv is on. She must have been siting through here before she answered the door.

Moments later Clara returns with the roses, now in a pretty glass vase filled with water. She places them on the table in her living room. "They're beautiful." She says, her voice still sounds funny. "Thank you."

"Anything for my girl." I reply with a smile. She giggles again, this time without choking and sits down on the other end of the sofa. The other end of the sofa. Away from me. "Why are you sitting so far away?" I ask her.

"What? I'm not... No?" What was that? Not even an attempt at a lie.

"Clara..."

"It's just I don't want to give you this cold" she blurts out, though her voice is still quiet as a mouse. "It's not fun."

"Do you really think I care about catching a cold?" I reply, her concern for me is really sweet.

"Yes?"

"No." I open my arms invitingly to her "now come here." I see her give in as she shuffles along the sofa, leaving behind the mess of blankets she'd tangled herself in. She brings her knees up to her chest and snuggles herself in beside me, I put my arm around her.

After a few minutes of watching random tv, I notice Clara starting to shiver. "You cold?" I ask her.

"A little..." She replies. I reach over her and grab the blankets. I don't notice that she's sitting on the end of one and as I pull it, it causes her to flip round, landing on top of me. We both laugh at this.

"Oops sorry!" I say through laughing.

"It's fine" Clara replies with a cute smile. "It's better this way."

After a few minutes of getting tangled in blankets and nearly falling off the sofa a few times we finally end up with me lying on the sofa, Clara on top of me with her head on my chest, both of us wrapped in in her blankets like a burrito. Cozy and warm.

"Don't you have to get back to work soon?" Clara asks, I can hear the hint of sadness in her quiet voice when she says this.

"Nah," I grab my phone which is lying on her living room table next to the roses, I text Adrian, telling him that I felt ill and wasn't coming back today. "I caught your cold so I'm not going back today" she takes her head off my chest and gives me a look. "What?" I ask her... Totally innocent...

"I would object but I really like being here with you." She says quietly, snuggling her head back into my chest.

"Hey." I say in her ear to get her attention.

"Hmm?" She responds, looking up at me again with sparkling brown eyes. I put my hand to her chin, tilting her head up so that her lips meet mine. She shuffles up a bit to reach me better, one hand placed ever so gently on my cheek. The kiss is soft but passionate. After a few minutes we break the kiss, she looks up at me with a slightly dazed look, I think I caught her off guard. Our faces are still mere centimetres apart, I give her a quick kiss on the nose. "What was that for?"

"Is it wrong for me to want to kiss my girlfriend?" I reply with a smile.

"No." She smiles sweetly. She gives me a swift but lingering kiss. She lays down again, resting her head in the crook of my neck, I run my hands through her soft silky hair as slowly she falls asleep in my arms, breathing deeply. Adorable. I kiss the top of her head, and slowly start to dose off with her.

...

Yay! Fluff! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks so much for all the reads!