chapter3-his culture

Iglesias was born Gabriel Jesus Iglecias in San Diego, California, the youngest of six children of Esther P. Mendez and Jesus Iglesias. He was raised by his single mother. He is of Mexican heritage.

Maximilian I of Mexico. Maximilian I (Spanish: Fernando Maximiliano José María de Habsburgo-Lorena; 6 July 1832 – 19 June 1867) was the only monarch of the Second Mexican Empire.

did you know that fluffy is American is well

st Mexican Empire (1821–1823)

The Sovereign Mexican Constituent Congress decreed on June 22, 1822 the following: Art 1 °. The Mexican Monarchy, in addition to being moderate and Constitutional, is also hereditary.

French Intervention in Mexico and the American Civil War, 1862–1867. In 1862, French Emperor Napoleon III maneuvered to establish a French client state in Mexico, and eventually installed Maximilian of Habsburg, Archduke of Austria, as Emperor of Mexico.

Carlota of Mexico. Carlota of Mexico (7 June 1840 – 19 January 1927) was a Belgian princess who became Empress of Mexico when her husband became Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico.

Who are the rich in Mexico?Mexican Rich List 2017Carlos Slim - US$65.5 billion - Telmex, INBURSA, América Móvil, CompUSA, WorldCom and Telcel.Germán Larrea Mota-Velasco - US$13.8 billion - Grupo Mexico.Alberto Baillères - US$10.8 billion - Peñoles, Palacio de Hierro.María Asunción Aramburuzabala - US$5.8 billion - Grupo Modelo.

Stretching nearly 2,000 miles from the Pacific Coast to the Gulf of Mexico, the Mexico-U.S. border is the world's single most crossed international boundary.

Agustín de Iturbide, also called (1822–23) Agustín I, (born September 27, 1783, Valladolid, Viceroyalty of New Spain [now Morelia, Mexico]—died July 19, 1824, Padilla, Mexico), Mexican caudillo (military chieftain) who became the leader of the conservative factions in the Mexican independence movement.

After losing the Battle of Puebla, France went on to win the war. Mexico's victory at Puebla slowed, but did not stop, France's assault. In the wake of the battle, an infuriated Emperor Napoleon III ordered that almost 30,000 more troops be sent to Mexico.

Certain that French victory would come swiftly in Mexico, 6,000 French troops under General Charles de Lorencez set out in May, 1862, to attack Puebla de Los Angeles. From his new headquarters in the north, Juarez rounded up a ragtag force of loyal men and sent them to Puebla

Cinco de Mayo, or the fifth of May, is a holiday that celebrates the date of the Mexican army's 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War.

Mexico's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in purchasing power parity (PPP) was estimated at US $2,143.499 billion in 2014, and $1,261.642 billion in nominal exchange rates. It is the leader of the MINT group.