Chapter 1: Your're Lying

( sorry its short)

3POv:

Jasmine the youngest princess in the princess alliance sighed as she looked out the window of her room on bright moon, Sam her loyal light brown/ Golden yellow 8 foot wolf guardian was by her side, Her big sister Entrapta and the other princess including Adora went to save Glimmer and Bow from the Fright Zone; but they haven't returned and Jasmine was getting worried until she heard her bed room door open. Sam immediately stood up looking over at the door only to see Adora , Bow, and Glimmer...but no Entrapta Jasmine was happy that Glimmer and Bow were okay so she rushed over to the three tail wagging hugging bow's leg smiling.

" you're okay!!!" Jasmine squealed

" heh yeah kiddo..." Bow said , petting Jasmine

" where's big sis???' Jasmine asked, looking up at Bow

" oh....ummmm." Bow said, not knowing what to tell the young princess

" she's...she's gone Jasmine . "Adora said, kneeling down to Jasmine height

" gone??? Is she coming back soon"? Jasmine asked , smiling

( bless this childs soul T^T)

" no..she's not she...she died Jasmine. Glimmer answered, looking down

" s-she w-what." Jasmine stammered

" she didn't make it kiddo..." Bow said

Sam saw the discomfort in Jasmine eyes and nuzzled her gently as the white/ light brown haired girl cried into her friends fluffy chest, Jasmine didn't want to believe this she knew her sister....if there was any sign of danger Entrapta would hide in a near by vent....she wasn't dead...

" no you're lying!!!" Jasmine yelled

" Jasmine we saw her when it happened she's gone." Glimmer protested

Glimmer tried to hug Jasmine to comfort her but Jasmine moved away hugging her furry friend instead, Glimmer was about to say something but Adora stopped her ; Adora knew Jasmine was upset by the news she just heard and she just needed to be alone. So Adora pushed A protesting Glimmer and Bow out the room closing the door behind her. Jasmine sniffing looked up At Sam she had a plan.

" we have to sneak out and find Entrapta." Jasmine whispered

Sam nodded

" she's probably at the Frwight zone." Jasmine added

Sam nodded

" We'll find her !!" Jasmine whisper yelled

Sam nodded patting Jasmine head nuzzling her, later that night when everyone was asleep, Jasmine opened the window and climbed onto Sam's back as Sam leaped down to the ground. Jasmine smiled petting Sam as the headed into the whispering woods to the fright zone....