1: The Start

I wake up to a raging headache and a horrible hang over. I try to think about what happened last night, but can't remember. I slowly sit up in bed as I pick up my phone from my side table.

12:34pm
12 missed calls from: Dylan <3

I see the missed calls, but I am instantly distracted by music coming from the living room. I stretch a little and walk down the hall and to the kitchen. Once stepping in, I see my roommate, Nessa, jamming out while making pancakes. She was listening to some random song I had never heard. She was the one in the group who was a little different.

"heyyyy girl, guess what i'm doing!" Nessa says excitedly.

"bursting my ear drums?" I yell over her music. After hearing this, Nessa reached over to the speaker and turned her music down.

"How was your night huh?" Nessa asked.

"If I could remember it at all, I would tell you." I respond.

"y/n, you're only 20, you can't be getting that fucked up just casually." Nessa says sternly.

"I know, I know. I'm careful about it though, really."

"i hope."

Nessa and I talk more and eat breakfast just before I check my phone for real this time.

"Oh shit, I have 12 missed called from Dylan." I say worried. "What did I do last night?"

"All i know is that when you came home, you. we're. pissed." Nessa tells me. I sat there for a second, piecing together my slim memories of the night before.

"Oh my god. I remember. Dylan kept asking me to stay the night but I wasn't feeling good."

"y/n, are you sure you want to be with someone who literally never listens to you... like Dylan?" Nessa tells me.

"He does to listen to me." I say sternly.

"Girl, name one time he was genuinely listening or caring to you in the whole 6 months y'all have been dating."

We sit there for a second as I think about what to say. "He just recently he bought me these earrings." I had to defend Dylan.

"aren't those the earrings that turned your ear lobes green for a whole day. They were cheap. I'm sorry, girl, but we both know it." She says with a slight frown. Dylan doesn't mean to not listen he is just a little different than other guys.

"He doesn't mean it." I say, backing him up.

"He doesn't mean to be an ass to you?" She says a little louder.

I just look down at my phone, avoiding saying something stupid. Nessa gets up and starts to clean off her plate. I was on my instagram as I noticed I finally hit 1.8 million in instagram. A  huge smile went across my face. I have been working pretty hard to get where I am, and i'm proud. (I guess i would classify myself as an instagram model, but i really just post whatever i want, when management says I can, that is)

"I'm just trying to help, y/n" Nessa tells me from the kitchen. I smile slightly at her and nod. I stood up and began doing the dishes, since Ness made breakfast. Once I finished that, I decided I should probably take a shower to wash off last night before going to my dance class. I go to my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and hop in the shower. I took an extra long shower. I then get out and do my hair. I grab an outfit I could move in well as I take one last look in the mirror. I walk out my front door with keys in hand, on my way to Playground LA (an LA hip hop dance studio).

I sit down in the driver seat as I try to start my car, but the engine just pudders. I try multiple times before I noticed it was no use. I sigh and realize i'll have to call an Uber. When the uber finally gets to my house, I noticed I would probley be late to dance class. 30 minutes later, i walk in late and try to keep up.

-LATER-

After dance, I see Louis standing at the door on his phone. It seemed like he was about to leave, since he had his keys in hand. Me and Louis have been good friends for about a year, since we both started going to this studio around the same time. He was also my first guy friend when I moved to LA from Dallas a year ago.

"hey louis!" I say

"what's up girl I saw you killing it out there." he replies.

I laugh and say, "Thank you, thank you" with a smile. "I was gonna ask if you could give me a ride home, my car broke down before i left and you know i hate ubers."

"Don't worry, y/n, i don't have anywhere to be. I'll give you a ride."

"You're a life saver!"

"you don't think I already know that?" he says jokingly. The whole ride we jammed out, like we do so well. We start talking about my car and how there is something wrong with it when we get close to my house.

"So, your car just didn't start up?" he asks me.

"Yeah, it tried but didn't work"

"damn, I have a friend who is kinda good at working on cars. Maybe he could help you? I gotta ask him."

"That would be perfect." I say relieved.

"His names Nick. You know Nick Mara." He says.

"Yeah, I've seen him with Zion." I say

I don't know how I could miss Nick. He was definitely fine, but we never really talked, never had the right chance.

"Speaking of Z and Nick, they having a party tonight at the prettymuch house. You coming?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, ill be there. Can i bring some friends?"

"Yeah for sure, here's yo place." He says as we pull up to my house.

"hey i owe you one!!" I say as i get out of the car.

"you know it! love u girl"

"love you"

RECAP:
You are an "instagram model" and you dance at PLAYGROUND LA and also do a little singing, but you're not as serious about it. You are dating a 23 year old guy named Dylan. Your bestfriend is your roommate, Nessa, who is 21 and has about 700k followers on insta as a fashion blog, so you're always looking fly cause of her. You're also great friends with Louis, (who is one of nicks best friends and was on Iconic Boyz with him). You also are good friends with Zion. You and Zion met at a party and have just been good friends ever since. Y'all have known eachother for about 8 months. You also have the girl gang of best friends who consist of Courtney and (ur roommate) Nessa. Y'all hang out all the time. Court and Nessa are both 21. Any other questions? comment them!
thanks :)