Albedo's Last Mission

Albedo flew down into Nomanisan as her boobs bounced "stop that" Suddenly and strangely her boobs stopped jiggling and she stretched "I'm here because I was told to! I won't let my master down" she tried to fly but fell face flat "what the hell?" She looked back and gasped! Her wings were gone. But then she noticed something else "is my ass that small?! Master will never like a baby ass" she groaned and looked around "right...mission" she ran into the jungle and as she wandered around she saw the island was so empty. She walked to an edge of the jungle and saw a railway going up inside the waterfall in a circle and into a base. She dived down into the water and climbed up to the railway as she grabbed onto a passing Pod "can I borrow this" she flipped forward and kicked the guards out as she rode towards the base "well that was easy~" she made it up to the base as she exited and got out at the last pod station. She looked around and saw other pods. She walked around as she looked at the numbers on the wall "Hmm...so I must be on floor 3. So...Uhh. Where do I go now? I need a map or something" she looked around and saw a blue light shining from a room as she looked inside had seen a Camera room, she looked closer and saw a Computer room on one of the screens! She giggles and opened the door "heya boys~" she grabbed their heads and crushed them with her pure strength as she saw that...they were robotic? She chuckled and threw the guard bodies away "well I don't care. They're dead now" she typed into the screen asking for where the Computer Room is. It came up with a map as she started to wander the halls for this computer room but where she was led was a Dining room.

Albedo walked in and looked around "this isn't a computer room? Must be some trick..." The lava fall began to open as Albedo hid behind the tiki statue "Huh?" She saw a silver-haired lady walkout as Albedo peered around the corner and watched as she walked off "Hmph..." she ran into lava fall and made it to the other side but a door slammed behind her. She looked behind and then saw lights light up along a pathway to a computer. Albedo slowly made her way over and made sure to be careful of traps in the floor but there were none and she made it the computer being able to sit down in the chair and press a button causing a blue screen with the words PASSWORD on it

 Albedo slowly made her way over and made sure to be careful of traps in the floor but there were none and she made it the computer being able to sit down in the chair and press a button causing a blue screen with the words PASSWORD on it

Albedo thought long and hard when

(Flashback)

Albedo was searching a book for spells when she saw a book filled with codes! Which means passwords and so Albedo opened it and red of every possible password so the only logical one by the look of this island would be

(back to the present)

"Kronos" she typed and it worked! The screen opened with 4 options

Albedo started to dig deeper into the network of Nomanisan starting with their Island Operations and saw that they had a plan to put a generator in Nomanisan that could multiply their island not only in this is Dimension but All dimensions to show...

Albedo started to dig deeper into the network of Nomanisan starting with their Island Operations and saw that they had a plan to put a generator in Nomanisan that could multiply their island not only in this is Dimension but All dimensions to show their multi-dimensional power. Albedo felt like that was enough info but her curiosity led her deeper as the next thing she looked at was Supers and what she found was a list of Supers murdered by sphere-shaped robots. Albedo thought that was enough and was about to leave when

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Albedo looked down and saw a light flashing along with the sound of the beeping coming from her cleavage area. She seemed confused at first but didn't have time to think because a light flashed on causing her vision to go fuzzy as she heard the sound of something sliding out the wall. When her vision came back she saw cannons! She looked left and right at them as one of them shot something at her left boob and Albedo let out an erotic moan as she Carefully pulled it off and watched it Expand and stick to her hand! She tried to shake it off but nothing as all the cannons fired At her and she started to run toward the exit while blobs hit her back a bit and then she accidentally tripped over one causing the blobs to hit her butt cheek and back more "Ahhh~" she moans as she looked up at the door and a blob hit her cheek causing a grunt to escape her mouth! She ran faster towards the entrance while more and more blobs hit her back, chest and thighs while some also hit her sexual parts like Butt, boobs and one hit her womanly-hood making a long and erotic moan out as she fell to the floor and slowed to a crawl towards the gate but then fell to the floor as more and more blobs hit her sexy body. Covering it up while they expanded and leaving not a speck of her white dress in sight. She moans softly and realised that her head was the only thing poking out the blobs. As she moaned with the blobs expanding into her butt and womanly area as she looked up and watched as the silver-haired lady from before stand over her dominantly. That was the last thing she saw before the blobs absorbed her.