Prologue

" Getcho Ugly Ass Over Here Bitch!"  My viscous mother yelled, with pure anger.

I sighed heavily wishing I wasn't anywhere near her. " Yes Mothe--."  I was cut off by an iron slap to my face.

" How Many Mother Fucking Times Have I Told You That I Don't Want The Word ' Mother ' Coming Out Of Your Filthy Ass Mouth When Your Addressing Me!" She screamed hitting me across my face for the second time. 

" I'm Sorry." I shakingly spoke, wiping the blood that was around the corners of my mouth.

'"Clean This Shit Up." She spoke irritated, referring to the big mess in the kitchen. I sighed at the site of all the dirty dishes everywhere, food stains on the counter, dirty pots on the stove and a whole bunch of left over foods lying out. Right before I began cleaning, I glanced over at her to already see her staring me down, I began to study her face. She looked like she was staring at nothing but pure disgust; like I was just a bag of filth to her, nothing whatsoever important to her life.

"Why Do You Hate Me So Much?" I asked, then quickly regretting it because I know how much she hates when I ask or even talk to her about anything. 

"What Did You Just Ask Me?" She spoke, narrowing her attention to me.

" I-I--"

"No Did You Just Open Up That Your Icky Dreggy Mouth And Talk To Me."

I began to panic because she got up from off of where she was sitting at, and started making her way towards me. " How Dare You Open Up Your Filthy Mouth And Even Think About Talking To Me?" She questioned getting all up in my face.  " Are You That Stupid?" She asked as she thumbed me in my head. 

" N-n--" 

" Shut The Fuck Up Bitch, Stop Fucking Talking!" She yelled, slapping me across my face causing me to fall hard on the ground, I groaned in pain; rubbing the back of my head, I received the same horrible pain being crushed though my stomach, I squirmed defenseless . "This Gone Teach Yo Ugly Ass To Not Talk When I Talk !" She yelled, pounding my face into the ground. " Please STOP!" I screamed as the pain began to get worse. She wouldn't listen, as she told me before, my screams only encouraged her. She grabbed an empty bottle off the counter and harshly broke it on my head. I wailed in agony as blood began to rush down my face mixing in with my tears. She threw a couple of more intense punches to my face and to my rib cages, possibly breaking them. I howled in the serious pain that my body was experiencing. "Clean This Shit Up Bitch." She spoke, spitting on me as she was getting up off of my beat up body. Before walking away leaving me lifeless on the floor as usual. All I could feel was pain running everywhere through my body, times like this I only wish for my Dad to still be alive. I don't understand why my mom hates me so much, I do nothing to receive so much hate from her, I've always loved her since day one. She was never like this, she used to be a caring and loving mother towards me, the only thing that she wanted to see happy was me, she used to show me love and affection. I love her so much, and don't get me wrong, I still do, but after my Dad died it made a huge affect on her to the point where she lost her mind and didn't know what else to do with her life. She would always come home drunk at four a.m. or later, she wouldn't act right, always missing important meetings and job offers, bringing multiple different men to the house every night, fucking them whenever , wherever. Hitting me for no absolute reason, it got worse one day when she put me unconscious, I had to lie to the doctors saying that I either " Hit My Head " Or " Fell Down The Stairs "  due to my ' clumsiness '. Everyday I get an unnecessary beating for the most simple things. I don't understand why she hates me so much. I try to be the best person in the world for her, I try to make her proud, but everything I do just seems to get her pissed off leading to an uncalled for beating. I go to school everyday with so many peeping tongs, questioning me about my bruises, I have nothing else to say but me hitting or running into something, most people don't even believe me nowadays because I've used that same excuse so many times, not even my own best friend knows about my situation, I'm to scared to tell anyone, I don't wanna be separated from my mom and I don't wanna see her go to jail either. I know you guys might think that's crazy but she was a good person once. I pray everyday to God that he'll bless me with what I used to have, but its just a complete waste, because I know that I will NEVER  EVER live to see happiness again. 

FINALLY POSTED THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY YAY ! SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS . LOL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. THIS WAS JUST A PREVIEW OF WHAT ISHAA GOES THROUGH AND HOW HER LIFE IS AT HOME. THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE BASED AT HER BEING  AT SCHOOL OR WHATEVER LOL, BUT I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK GUYS. VOTE, COMMENT, WHATEVER YOU NEEDA DO SHARE.. THAT WOULD BE NICE LOL, THANK YOU GUYS. TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. 

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND SHOW THE SAME AMOUNT OF LOVE. 

I ALSO HOPE THAT I STARTED THIS BOOK BETTER THAN THE LAST TIME, I MEAN I THINK I DID :)

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE <3 THANK YOU BEAUTIES. LOVE YOU GUYS. 

- ISHAA IN THE MULTIMEDIA -

NEXT CHAPTER : COMMENTS - 10       ....     VOTES : 10+

                                                                -Camille