*smut warning*
Brian was talking to John when Johns phone went off. "Sorry Brian let me get this" John takes his phone out and looks at the text. It was from Paul "do you want something" said the text "yeah pie would be nice thanks luv " John wrote back and send it. Brian could see what John wrote and got super jealous when he read what John wrote. He had some LSD in his suit case that he wanted
to use on John to get in his pants. "How about a coffee" Brian tells John and John nods "sure Eppy" he stands but but Brian sits him down "no ill make it". John sits back and looks through his phone.

Brian got the acid from his suit case and goes to make the coffee. Once it's ready he mixes is into John coffee and stirs it. "Here John" he passes John his cup and takes a sip of his own cup. John takes it "thanks" he tells him and takes a sip "mmm it's really good" he tells Brian as he drink his coffee and finishes the whole cup. Brian smirks behind his cup and goes to sit next to John who the affects started to appear in his features. "You ok John" Brian ask and John puts his cup down and starts to feel dizzy and thinks that Paul was in the room. "Paulie is that you luv" he tells Brian and Brian goes along with it "yeah Johnny it's me I came home early". John smiles and grabs his face and kisses him "I missed you" he tells Brian their lips still connected.

Brian kisses him harder and takes Johns hand and takes him to Johns and Paul's bedroom. "Come on Johnny I want you to fuck me" Brian tells John and drags him to the bedroom and closes the door. John slams him into the wall and bites his bottom lip and then trails kisses down his neck nipping at it too. "Mmm macca feeling rough today huh" he whispers into Brian's ear. Brian moan and whimpers "come on Johnny give it to me" he moans and starts to undress himself as John does the same. Then John throws Brian on the bed once he is naked and kisses him.

Meanwhile in the diner Paul got the text and ordered some pie to go "well I think I'm gonna go guys I want to eat some pie with my Johnny" Paul's tell them. And George and Ringo smile at him and they say goodbyes to each other. Paul went out and on his way home not knowing what was going on. Back at the flat John was thrusting into Brian while they made out hard and passionately. "Fuck.... Paulie so good luv" John groans and thrust faster while Brian wraps his arms around his neck. Paul opened the door to the flat and went inside "the fuck" he told himself as he heard moaning coming for his johns bedroom. He sets the pie down at the table and goes to their room and opens the door to John fucking Brian. Brian saw him and gave him a smirk "WHAT THE FUCK" he screams and John pulls away from Brian the affect wearing off.

Brian got off and ran out of the room and got his clothes. He gave Paul another smirk and got dress and left. John felt dizzy so passed out on the bed without knowing that it was Brian. Paul was in the living room crying shocked that John would do something that horrible to him. "Fuck you john" he told himself and hugged the pillow.