~Chapter 1~

Hi! So this is my first time writing about age regression but I did what is accurate for me so please no hate! If you have any constructive criticism feel free to share it! 

Warning(s): Swearing and a tiny bit of blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki had always seen Bakugou as the loud and obnoxious type. Though, no matter how much he tried he couldn't deny that the hot-headed boy was, well, hot. That's why Todoroki said yes when Bakugou pulled him aside one day after class and grumpily asked the icy-hot boy on a date. Hey, even if Bakugou had blown him to smithereens, in the end, he would at least have gotten something out of it. Now the two were in a happy and surprisingly healthy relationship. Bakugou was rather strict as if he were Shoto's father. Not that that's super far from the truth.

You see, Todoroki was a little. Sure, when he was big he came off as someone who would be a caregiver, but if you get to know him it all seemed to make sense. Shoto had a traumatic childhood and most age regressors had traumatic childhoods, using regression as a way to cope with it. Shoto had found age regression while scrolling through the internet one day. He became curious so he did some research on it. He thought it was really weird that an adult would act like a child at first but the more research he did the more he understood and eventually wanted to give it a try himself. So, he did, and it has helped him ever since. Shoto soon became a part of the CGLRE community, liking the idea of having someone to take care of him while he was little. He always became sad when he'd read about all the other littles who had loving caregivers, it made him want one even more.

That is another reason why Shoto had said yes to going on a date with Katsuki. Katsuki had such a demanding voice that just made Shoto want to listen. He'd be the perfect daddy. A few months into their secret relationship Shoto decided to confront Bakugou about his age regression.

Shoto nervously approached his loving boyfriend in said boyfriend's room. He hadn't slipped into his little space for a while now, in fear that Katsuki would leave him, calling him weird and never talk to him again. Bakugou looked up at his adorable boyfriend.
"Hey, love, everything alright?" Katsuki asked, noticing the boy's nervousness. Katsuki gently grabbed Shoto's hand and pulled him onto his lap. This didn't help Shoto in the slightest, he was slowly slipping involuntarily. He normally had full control over when he did and didn't slip but when he was really stressed or hadn't slipped for a while it became involuntary.

"Uh, I just need to tell you something weally important." Todoroki silently cursed at himself for speaking like a child. Bakugou noticed immediately and had to stop himself from jumping with happiness.

Bakugou was a caregiver ironically enough. He had taken care of some littles in the past but those relationships only lasted him a few weeks, one of them even lasted him two months. But that was almost a year ago now and he had been on the search for another one. He had discovered age regression the same way Shoto had, through the internet, and his curiosity got the best of him. He was disgusted by it at first, but then one day he discovered Uraraka in her bedroom as a little and he suddenly felt the need to protect. He did some extra research and discovered caregivers. Ochaco was Katsuki's first little and the one that lasted him two months.

"Go one." Katsuki urged as calmly as possible. Shoto started fiddling with his fingers nervously and Katsuki could feel him shaking. It hurt Bakugou's heart to see his boyfriend like that so he quickly made it so he and Shoto could look at each other in the eyes. "Hey, whatever you need to tell me will not ruin our relationship, okay?" Shoto nodded his head and Bakugou could see the red forming on the boy's cheeks.

"I- I am a wittle- I mean little. Uh, d-do you know what da- that is?" Katsuki couldn't help but smile at how adorable it was seeing Todoroki trying to talk like a big boy in little space.