*CHAPTER 44*

"Rads wake up it's already 7:30..... Wake up no .." I said
"Avu..... 10 mins more no...." She said...
"Rads we have to get ready also please get up no..."
"Avu the party is at evening it's 7:30 in the morning...." She said...
"I am not talking about the party you idiot Bhabhi wants us.... In her room that's why..." I said..
"Ok ok.... fine I will get up...." she said and got up....
"Good... Now go get ready.... We are already late because of you..." I said..
"Ummmm...." She said yawning.... Rads got ready quite quickly and we left for Bhabhi's room...
"Good morning girls..." Bhabhi said...
"Good morning Bhabhi.... So what did you need us for " I asked...
"Guys I know this is a little last moment but I don't have a dress for the cocktail party..." She said...
"WHAT!!!!" both me and Rads said simultaneously....
"But how?? we went shopping that day why didn't you bring one that day itself....we already knew the theme is gonna be black... " I asked...
"Ya... I remember even reminding you but you said....." Rads said and then suddenly stopped... I looked at both of them Bhabhi was suddenly upset....
"What... What did she say??" I asked Rads...
"That.... That.... Sid and Sam were gonna get her the dress..." Rads said... Now I knew why Bhabhi was upset....
"So you don't wanna wear the dress they gave you..." I asked...
"No... It's not like that we never went to buy it..." She said...
"Matlab..." Rads asked...
"You know they had told me that they wanted to choose a dress for me for one of the function all others were gonna be Indian and designers too so we three decided on the cocktail party dress but then everything happened so it slipped out of my mind... and now I don't wanna go shopping with them " Bhabhi said she looked genuinely upset..
"But what do we do now we are not going to get a designer one in such a last moment how were both of them going to get you one anyways..." Rads asked to Di...
"They have many designer friends specially girls..." She said.... And looked really upset about this.... I felt really guilty right now Sam him and Bhabhi were the best siblings I had ever seen in my life and now Bhabhi doesn't have both of her brothers near her on such a special phase of her life just because..... I know his love for me may have been a facade but he really loves his Di I just wish three of them to come together before this wedding I don't want Bhabhi to say good bye to her family like this.... She doesn't deserve to be unhappy right now...
"Bhabhi you are right now going through the most special days of your life you are gonna always cherish these days for your entire life I can't even imagine what you are going through I mean I go through a chill whenever I think about leaving mom and dad to start a new life..... I know it would be hard for you too so please don't make it more hard for yourself by being angry on the two people who love you more than your life.... Please forgive them.... I will be guilty for my whole life....please" I requested...
She came near me kept her hands on my shoulders and said...
"Avu never ever be guilty about what is happening right now.... If anyone it's Sidharth who should be guilty about all this.... And talking about forgiving them can I ask you a question..." She said...
I nodded...
"If Jai was is Sid's place and me in yours what would have been your reaction....would have you supported him or would have tried to make him realise his mistake..." She asked...
"I..... Would... Have made Bhai realise his mistake..." I said...
"Exactly Sid is never gonna realise what he did to you is wrong if nobody corrects him..... Like Sam didn't do it if even I keep quite what is the difference then.... Believe me Avu if everything would have been in my hand I would have been the first to tell bee about all this.... But we girls are never so strong like we think we are.... whenever we have to choose between being a girl or being a daughter... We choose the latter I can't leave my family scattered like it will be when they come to know about what Sam and Sid did.... But the least I can do is make them realise there mistake... If I don't do this I will never be able to forgive myself so please let me do it..." She said...
I could see the tears in her eyes..... I didn't want her to again go through the pain so I just nodded.... But in my heart I felt really bad for all three of them and still guilty
"So what are we gonna do about the dress..." Rads asked.
"We can drive to a nearby boutique..." Bhabhi said
"Ya but we are in the outskirts even the nearest boutique will take an hour to reach and I don't think they will have much choices to offer as the order is last minute and even the colour is fixed..." Rads said...
Bhabhi nodded to this...