A Man and a House- Chapter 1

March 22 2014.
I remember me and my parents, we got into a fight witch i can't remember what we were fighting about.But i remember it ending with me runing up the stairs and then layed on my bed.My mom and dad argued the whole night until 11:00 PM an hour later i got up and packed my things and some food that should last me about a week or so and i left from all this trouble, from all the fighting.I went and on my way tru the woods i found this little treehouse in the woods.Someone else must of lived there, maybe they were also trying to get out of trouble.I went in and found the place super clean and a made bed with a mini stove.I was so tired that night that i went and rested until 8:30 AM.When i woke up i found a man making breakfast by the stove, i was scared and stupid enough to just fall asleep in a nice mini house like this.
"Good Morning missy"Said the man by the stove.
"I, i'm so sorry i entered your house and slept here, please forgive me.I will leave now if you want"I told him.
"No need, stay as long as you want, and i saw that you have food in your bag, it will be nice if you shared it"The man told me. "And by the way, names Richard, i was droped on the side of the road when i was 12, lived here 10 years!"
"Oh thank you kind man, and im so sorry for what thay did to you"I said with a happy yet said voice.I was so upset when i found out he was droped on the side of the road, those must of been cruel people.
"No problem, i needed company so your welcome to stay, and what would you like for breakfast?Bacon and eggs or just eggs?"He asked.
"Bacon and eggs!"I said while getting my bag and putting it on a chair.
"So what's your story?How did you get here?"He asked me.I wasen't sure if i hade to trust him just yet so i putted things easy.
"Umm my mom and dad they're....gone"I lied.
"Im so sorry for your lost"The man told me.I nodded my head and went and sat down.
"So how are things around here?And how do you get food?"I asked while being suspicious.
"Quite acctualy, noone comes by these woods anymore, accept you, and food i get by hunting"He said.I still dont trust him, i need to setle in for a while so i can get to know him more.You never know he can be a killer or caniball.And yes im totally being a spy right now because im 14 but not dom.After a while food was ready and the eggs where alright but the bacon was like vomit, never again.
"What kind of bacon is this?"I asked.
"Rabbit bacon, haha!"He said.
"Oh, okay?"I said.That explains the puke taste, and plus from now on i go hunting!