Reverie

The wind blows in the late spring, along with the fragrance of cherry blossoms create a beautiful and sweet atmosphere in Seoul. Blows past the strands of loose hair from a beautiful girl who was sitting motionless, looking at the branches of trees  that sway in the wind.
“Uh.. I will be late again if he doesn’t come within 10 minutes.” She grumbled while occasionally his eyes glanced at the end of the road, trying to find someone she was waiting for every day.
When 5 minutes had passed, the sound of motorcycle coming approaching her and stop right in front of her.
“Good morning, Park Goddess Joy.” That man present her with his best smile. “Don’t be sulky, we still have 5 minutes left.. umm.. maybe 4 minutes left? Hehe”
Park Chanyeol, he is a a man who become someone whose her parent trusted to take Park Joy to go to the University. They have been friends since childhood because of their parents have the same clan. For Joy, Chanyeol is a only a good brother who always there for her. But Chanyeol expected more from Joy, she liked Joy long before she was mature like now. Chanyeol used to live next to Joy’s house, but right after he graduated 2 years ago his parents gave him an apartment and he decided to live in his own apartment, meanwhile his parents moved to another complex. After 2 years he graduated from the faculty of economics and business he works for a private bank in Seoul. And Joy is now in her third year at the university. She is finishing her undergraduate study in English Literature.
She then sighed to hold back her frustration, “and I might be late again, Oppa.” She doesn’t really like when she wait for someone but the person she is waiting for is not on time.
“Come on up, forgive me. Candy floss? Ice cream? Macaroons? Chocolate? Strawberry Milkshake? I’ll treat you once I get home this evening.” He was excitedly to offer Joy sweet foods cause he knows that she like desserts.
“Eiy so noisy! Be quick. Start the engine and drive me safely to the front of my faculty.” She still feels upset because this isn’t the first time Chanyeol didn’t show up on time and always ends up bribing her with sweet foods after she sulks.
Soon she arrived in front of her faculty. "Thank you, drive safely." She left with a fleeting smile and walk up the stairs to the classroom. When she was walking suddenly the lecturer told her that the class was closed, because he had a sudden business. She stopped petrified and grumbled "why didn't he tell me 10 minutes before I got here!!!"
She looked at her cellphone with an annoyed face "It seems I have to wait for the next course in the library."
She walked to the library with a grim face, trying to call someone so she could approach her. She is her neighbor Wendy Son, she studies at the Faculty of Health. "Unnie, are you busy? Come to the library." The message was sent to Wendy Son. Then she immediately chose the books she read, she brought several novels and poetry books.
Someone who was returning the book to the shelf had bumped into her. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I'm in hurry." He helped Joy to clear up the book that lay on the floor and immediately left her. That man left the piano key ring from his bag, meanwhile Joy didn't have a chance to see his face clearly. "Hey !!! This is yours!" She tried to stand up and chase after him but that man was seen in a hurry and he could not catch up. "Oh Sehun?" There is a name on the key chain indicates that it is the name of the owner.
She sat in a chair by the window, and began to focus on reading.
1.55pm
"Hmm, I think he's a music art's student..." she said. She woke up from her reverie and looked at the watch that showed the time to enter the next class. "Uh I need to hurry up. Class will be start in 5 minutes."
For so long, time passed quickly, she hurried home. Then when she was walking towards the faculty terrace she saw someone who was not too familiar to her, she was the owner of the piano key chain "Hey! That someone who's wearing a navy blue jacket!" while running a little and chasing him.
"Joooy!" then she stopped in her tracks and looked back. "What are you looking for? Why are you running?" She approached Joy with a hint of confusion.
"Unnie! I failed to chase him again..." with a little annoyance she approached the person who called her, Wendy.
"Who do you mean?" She asked. "Ah, is it Chanyeol? Hmm? Or your new crush huh? Why you didn't tell me something!" She giggles.
"Eiyㅡ jinjja!" She led Wendy to the gazebo in campus garden. "So I met someone in the library, he bumped into me and left this piano key chain.. I saw his name here..." she saw a name on the key chain.
"Oh.. Sehun?" Wendy mumbling and thinking about that name. "Ah! Oh Sehun! He is a student from the music arts department, who recently returned to campus because he had conducted a student exchange at the Sorbonne Almamater, France. He is very talented in playing piano and violin. You just saw him today right?" She explain it excitedly. "also, it looks like he will be participating in our campus anniversary at the beginning of Autumn, maybe in mid-October!"
"Really??? Seems interesting. Hmm, I think he'll look romantic with a neat shirt and suit while playing piano." She began to daydream.
"Hey hey! You've only met him once, why did you drown your reverie so easily. Haha" she tried to revive Joy.

While they were joking someone approach them slowly while eavesdropping.
"Dor! What are you talking about? It looks fun without me huh?" Chanyeol came to them suddenly.
Meanwhile Wendy immediately blushed when Chanyeol arrived, and Joy already knew that Wendy like Chanyeol for a long time.
Joy sees Wendy acting like that, starting to strategize so that Wendy can be alone with Chanyeol.
"Ah.. I think I have to go to.... café first! Yes. I need to meet someone! Hehe. Bye Oppa, bye Wendy unnie!" She hurried away leaving both of them so they can share their moment together. Chanyeol and Wendy looked at each other's eyes awkwardly.

Joy began to enter the cafe to eat sweet food and rest for a while. The waiter come to her afterwards. And she ordered coffee with a slice of strawberry cake.
"Thank you.." she gave her best smile to the waiter. Meanwhile while she was coolly sipping her coffee, someone came in and sat in front of one of Joy's chairs, and broke her reverie.
"Hi.." without any hesitation he showed his best smile with a sincere look.
Then Joy coughed in surprise, she almost took out the coffee that she drank. 'Why is he here suddenly? I can't believe that he would be this handsome and attractive....' Joy POV.
"Hey, are you with me?" Sehun waved his hand on Joy's face.
"Oh sorry sorry.. I'm here. Are you... Oh Sehun? Who have this key chain? Also an exchange student who just got back here?" She asked a lot of questions to break her curiosity. "Sorry I asked a lot. Hehe"
"I know you chased me 2 times we met. Hehe. Yes I am Oh Sehun and I have that key chain, you do know me? Actually I know you since you were a new comer here, and I have often seen you active in various activity on our campus especially when there is an art exhibition. You like art and literature so much I guess? Hehe" Sehun explain.
Unconditionally, his statement made Joy's eyes widen. She did not believe that Sehun has noticed her since she was here.
"Then I saw you often with someone at the Economics Faculty, Park Chanyeol. He guides you a lot right? I thought you were his girlfriend." He explained without hesitation that he did pay attention to her since she often attended art exhibition events. "Is it weird if I say that you were my reverie?"
Joy was silent and frozen for everything she has heard, she could not believe that a talented person like Oh Sehun has admired her since she entered this University.
"Is it... for real?" She is in confusion.
"Yes. I finally can talk to you freely like this. Hehe" he looked at Joy with a sincere look along with his sweet smile defeating the strawberry cake near Joy. "And... may I have my key chain please?"
"Oh.... here it is" she still have a hard time digesting the words he had confessed. "I still can't believe this hehe. I am happy to know you."
He smile widely. "Hmm anyway, would you like to come to the campus event? I'll play piano and sing. Please take the front seat."
"Of course, I will. Can't wait to see you there!" Joy can't refuse his invitation.

2 days passed, and the event began to rock the campus. Everyone has participated for this event. And then it was Sehun's turn to play his skills on the piano and sing romantic songs.
"I will present this song to a woman who is wearing a light green dress with a silver watch on her right hand." Shamelessly he declared it and made everyone shock including Joy because she was what he meant."
Everyone clap after Sehun sang that romantic song and he started to sit on the edge of Joy, he expressed his pent up feelings for Joy after 3 years.
"I've been thinking about you since I was got myself in France. You are, my daydreaming."