Part 11

Ink POV
  Blue wanted to help me design a dress. I told him that the wedding would most likely just be Error and I and nothing fancy or anything.
  He still insisted we make one. That's when I realized we really haven't planned anything yet.  And Error wasn't home so I can't ask him.
  All of a sudden I felt nauseous. What? I'm not sick. I don't eat. What the hell could it be? Whatever. I'll work through it. And after I finished that thought I threw up. Right as Error teleported to me.
  "...are...are you ok?"
  "Probably." I replied.
  We cleaned it up and we started discussing things.
  We did decide on something small and private. Maybe just a few drinks. All the while he seemed worried about me, constantly checking to make sure I didn't have a fever or something.
  "Error, if you're that worried maybe we could go see Sci?"
  "Yes."
  "Ok. Go call if you want."
  I really didn't wanna go to a doctor. I'm fine. Just a bit nauseous.
  Error picked me up and took me to Sci.
  "I-I can walk."
  "I wanna hold you."

Error POV
  Everything seemed fine. Sci then asked if we had done it recently. And now I know why she's puking. Still, to be sure she got a few tests done.
  And it was confirmed. I guess now we're having a kid? God I hope they don't get my depression. Anything but the depression.
  I don't think Inky could handle that. I'd blame myself for it.
  This should be interesting though. I looked at Ink and couldn't tell if she was happy or afraid. She was smiling but she was also shaking.
  "You ok Inky...?" I asked as we went back home.
  She smiled again.
  "I'm happy." She answered.
  Then she turned to me.
  "How...how do you feel about it?"
  I smiled at her and held her hand.
  "I'm terrified. But, I think we can do this."
  She hugged me. I hugged back. I love my Ink. We now have to get married soon. And we did. It was just the two of us. We said vows and signed a paper.
  That was that. I guess I'm married now. And for the first time in... well... a long time everything felt ok. I was with Ink, she was safe. Everything was ok.