Introducing Hailee Black

(This is the only chapter that will include Harry as we know him, I truly hope that I do this story justice)

Chapter One
Introducing Hailee Black

Since moving in with Sirius and Remus, life for Harry had gotten better in a lot of ways, however there was still a secret he had been hiding from everyone apart from the two men in question. To the Wizarding World he was The Boy Who Lived, to his Aunt and Uncle (If you could truly call them that) he was boy. To his friends he was just Harry, however not even they knew the true him. Reluctantly getting dressed he made his way downstairs, knowing that he had to do what was right for him, he couldn't stay as he was anymore simply because it was expected.

As he neared the kitchen he heard his godfather and Moony talking, hoping that the man he came to think of as a true uncle would accept who he truly was. Pushing the kitchen door open softly he waited in  the doorway for them to finish talking. Taking a small deep breath out, he suddenly felt extremely nervous to tell the two men he thought of not only as godfather and Uncle but surrogate parents. Before he could back away after deciding to talk to them later he heard Sirius's voice.

"Hey pup. What's got you looking so nervous?" Sirius asked softly

"My entire life I've always felt different, and I'm not talking about the whole famous Harry Potter stamp, though that does not help matters. I knew from an early age that I.. ...I'm not meant to be a boy. The longer I'm like this the more I hate myself." Harry said quietly suddenly finding his feet interesting. "Please don't hate me."

"We could never hate you pup. You can't change who you are, both of us have noticed that you've been struggling with something big. I'm told by Severus that in the muggle world you have to go through all sorts of procedures and steroids. However in the magical world there is a potion available for wizards like yourself. I asked Severus for it a week ago." Sirius said softly.

"How did you know?" Harry asked quietly finding his feet interesting all of a sudden.

"I wasn't certain however you've come to the kitchen every day this week and suddenly changed your mind. After a while I began to suspect it was something serious." Sirius said softly lifting Harry's chin up to eye level, glancing st his mate coming back from retrieving the potion.

"I'm ready to be the true me." Harry admitted with a genuine smile on his face. He could still remember the day that his Dad blood adopted him making him a true Black.

"Alright." Remus couldn't'be prouder of his adopted nephew, knowing it would send shock waves through the Order. Handing the potion over he brought Sirius into his arms, wishing Lily and James could be with them.

Harry took the potion from his uncle uncorking it with shaking hands, when he'd woken up that morning, determined to reveal the truth to his father and uncle; the last thing he had expected was to not only be given the support he'd been unsure he'd get, but also the means in which to become his true self. Taking a deep breath he downed the potion, moving next to his father as the changes began to take effect.

Looking in the mirror Harry watched in fascination as his body began to change, instantly becoming taller, facial features becoming feminine, lips fuller, hair becoming longer and to all of their surprise becoming blonde as the procedure neared it's end the tingling sensation began to increase as the final stages of his transition were complete as breasts formed and private areas were altered.

Hailee Black was born.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Order Meeting
Hailee had known it wouldn't be long before the Wizarding World discovered the truth, however she hadn't been prepared for the revelation the Order would be making an appearance. As she changed into more appropriate clothing, she suddenly realised that amongst the Order members would be Hermione, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny. The true test of their friendship, it was likely Hermione and the twins would be supportive, however Ron had always been a hothead when it came to their friendship and Ginny had made it no secret that she was in love with who she thought she had been. At the end of the day they would just have to accept that Harry Potter didn't exist and never had done.

To say the Order were noisy was an understatement, taking a deep breath she steeled herself for the reaction of her friend, hoping they'd support her no matter what. Gathering together her homework she made her way downstairs, recognising the voice of her best friend's straight away. Thankfully Dumbledore had been called away on "business" she'd long since given up trying to figure out what their Headmaster got up to. Standing outside the door she waited patiently for her father and uncle to reveal her. Rolling her eyes she recognised Molly Weasley's demanding voice.

"What is this all about Sirius? Why are we having an order meeting without the Headmaster?" Molly demanded.

"How many times do I have to say that Albus has no power in this house. And let's not forget that it is MY house. I have the right to eject you all from the premises immediately and refuse the order entrance." Sirius said coldly.

"You wouldn't." Molly started.

"Do you want to test that theory?" Remus asked.

"Remus what's really going on?" Tonks asked truly curious. Unlike Molly Weasley she genuinely wanted to help. Sirius was her cousin after all. "Where's Harry?"

"That's what we wanted to talk to you about. You see Harry's gone through some changes." Sirius started.

"What do you mean changes?" Ron asked Sirius glancing at Hermione.

"Before anything is revealed I need you all to promise to listen before judging. Not everything that has happened in the last five year is facts." Sirius said calmly knowing that certain members of the order may jump to conclusions. With that said every member of the order including Hermione, Ron and Ginny took an oath to be open minded.

Relieved the order had taken an oath Hailee took a deep breath before entering the back kitchen. To say the Order were stunned into silence was an understatement, the elder members of the order looked like they'd lost everything, Molly Weasley she noticed in particular looked absolutely crestfallen. She'd have to watch her back in future around the Weasley matriarch, turning to face Hermione, Ron and Ginny, relieved to see a look of encouragement on the faces of her best friends, Ginny however seemed to agree with her mother.

"For as long as I can remember I knew I was different and I'm not meaning because of the events of Halloween in 1981. Dudley and I are the same age yet as we grew up together I quickly realised that it was more than his bullying which was making me feel inadequate. It wasn't until I started Hogwarts I realised just what the difference was." Hailee said softly taking a deep breath. "After plucking up the courage to tell Sirius, he surprised me by revealing he already knew, giving me a potion Professor Snape made I became my true self. I was born in the wrong body, the muggles call themselves transgender. You all know me as Harry but I've always been Hailee. I just hope that you can accept me."

Hailee released the breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding as her news began to sink in. She could instantly tell who would be on her side and who wouldn't. Kingsley and Tonks had already shown their loyalty by giving her a reassuring smile, Fred and George seemed to be enjoying the shock to the system the elder members had been given, especially their mother who was currently going a dark shade of red. though she expected Ginny to follow her mother's view, she wasn't ashamed to admit it hurt that the youngest Weasley hadn't been the friend she thought she was.

Some of Dumbledore's supporters like Doge and Mundungus Fletcher seemed amused at the situation. No doubt interested to see how their esteemed Headmaster would react to the news. Only time would tell.