One | Nightmare

❝ 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩; 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.❞

- 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀

Most people believe your childhood is what makes you, you in the future. Rather it's trauma or a loving, happy childhood; its what makes you the person you are now. You could have strict but loving parents, the kind of parents that'll give you everything your little heart desired but refuse let you do anything that'll wreck your precious innocence so, you become the biggest sluttiest rebel known to demand. Or, you could have a shitty childhood; being shot at, nonstop with endless bullets of physical and emotional abuse by parents that's supposed to love you. Now that, that could turn you into another version of them. A asshole, a abusive, non-loving, shit faced bastard that deserves to rot in hell.

Now, of course some people don't believe that theory, and if they do, they definitely believe that it doesn't justify your actions. Now you could agree with them or not but people actually live through this like it was written out for them.

Take Billy Hargrove; a loving boy at first, who had a beautiful mother that made him feel loved and nourished. But all of that came to a end by the hand of his father and a both selfless and selfish choice by his mother. As much as he couldn't take his mother being belittled and abused by his father, she herself couldn't take that pain anymore so she left. She left for her own sake, leaving her son alone with a monster.

And all that pain she experience became his the second she walked out the door. Building him to become a second version of something he's both terrified of but also hate with a burning passion. But as much as he hated his father, he hated her, he hated everyone around him. From the people at school to his step sister and mother. But his hatred towards them came with a cost.

With them, it was like cause and effect; he hated them because of his father but hating them cause him to get beat senseless for disrespecting them which cause him to just him to hate them even more. It was like a endless cycle and the only one who could ever fix that was the girl next door who shared his pain.

°°Flashback°°

It was like clockwork, his sister Max would do something he didn't like, then Billy would throw harsh words at her like they were daggers and his father would be right there to return that hatred with multiple hard blows to the face until he apologized or, until he bled if he refused to apologize. This time it was until he bled and he bled heavily. Once the nightmare was over, he would sneak out the house and climb through his best friend window.

It was like a everyday routine that everyone gotten used to, Jacqueline, his best friend would leave the window unlocked for him,being prepared to tend to his wounds but tonight was different. Before he even attempted to climb up, he heard yelling followed by the image of his best friend get punched and slapped around like a rag doll as her mother screamed and begged for her father to stop.

He wanted to help, he really fucking did, he couldn't stand seeing her get beaten, let alone shed a tear. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't know rather it was fear or just shock but he couldn't move, instead he watched the scene in front of him unfold into a bloody mess and just like how fast it begun, it was over. Her father left, leaving her to be locked in her room with blood pouring down her bruised, pale skin, staining it more than the bruises themselves.