Zuko's POV

As she disappears into the boat and run away to a hidden dock farther away from the town. I load my items and even some of hers that I could recover, into it. It was a small motorized fishing boat that luckily had a lower chamber underneath.

I start the engine and follow the ship in the distance slowly.

I'm coming Katara. Don't worry.

Katara's POV

The door swings open and a soldier walks in. Behind him in a noble man with expensive silk robes on.

He stares at her from a distance before grabbing my chin and inspecting my body.

He turns to the soldier and says, "I'll take it."

The noble man smiles at me before grabbing my chain pulling me to my feet. He pulls me out the door paying the fire bender that took me from the village.

He smiles sinisterly as I am pulled away.

The noble man assorts me through a series of shops until a small abandoned shop comes into view. He smiles and walks inside ushering me to walk in. I step inside and realize that it's completely empty. I gasp as I feel a cloth cover my mouth and a bitter scent enter my nose making me fall asleep.

Noble's POV

She gasps and breathes in the fumes falling backwards into my arms, limp. I scoop her up in my arms and walk her to my home.

A FEW WEEKS LATER:

Zuko's POV

I finally reached a town on the outskirts of the fire nation capital. I changed into fancy fire lord robes and walked through it.

Before I knew it I was on the Fire Lord throne. A guard walks in with a noble man tailing him.

The guard walks back to his post with nothing but a bow. The noble man dramatically bows before me as I roll my eyes.

"Good evening, my lord. May I interest you with a slave today?"

I turn my head in disinterest as he brings out gorgeous women dancing with barely anything on.

They all are wearing traditional robes on their respective lands. I sigh with boredom until, a blue flash appears in my field of vision.

My jaw drops as a familiar face comes into view.

She stares at me with no sign of recognition

She stares at me with no sign of recognition. I stand up and walk towards her drawn into her kind aura.

I walk towards her until she is right in front of me. She shifts her position and I see a metal collar around her neck. I hear the clank of the cuffs on her arms and legs.

I turn around to the beaming noble man who is smiling proudly as if he just won a prize.

I growl out softly at first, "Get out of here."