Chapter 14 - New Weapon And Armor

Y/n opened his eyes as he did he looked at the ceiling he soon sat up and saw that Ophis was sleeping beside him, after getting changed he headed out the door only to run into the others who looked annoyed but he just walked pasted them.

Y/n : "I'm going out....alone"

The girls seemed surprised at Y/n's behaviour as they watched him leave Ophis walked out the make shift home rubbing her eye.

Ophis : "where did my mate go"

With Y/n

Y/n was walking through an abandoned town he did know where he just let his feet take him some place   he never wanted any of this but as he did he heard people talking as he remembered one of their voices he followed the voice before seeing one of the group he had delt with before.

Riser : "tell Riser why you have brought him and his peerage here  servant"

Y/n looked to see a human with a lap coat on, he recommended him as one of the first who gave in his man card to become a little bitch for the Devils, Y/n had heard that he constantly kisses up people's asses to get their favour.

Scientist : "well Lord Riser, before the Apocalypse broke out I was working on a project that I believe will aid you and the devil race in making that boy join you"

As they continued talking the soon began to move, normally Y/n would just kill them and be done with it....but this project got his interest after following them and trying to to just kill them they arrived at a dead end in an ally but soon the scientist pushed a brink in the wall and revealed a secret passage, after following them inside Y/n saw the project he had bee working on, the first one was some king of strange gun.

Scientist : "this Lord Riser is the Suppressed Shielded Gauss Rifle, it fires 2mm Electromagnetic Cartridges and has a range over 185 meters"

The Scientist picked it up and fired it at the wall.

Riser : "how will this help Riser"

Scientist : "the gun has a unique feature, if you charge a shot"

As he shot the wall again the bolt went through it blowing a hole in the wall.

Y/n(mind) : "interesting"

The Scientist then moved towards a steel container, as he opened it Y/n's eyes widen at what he saw.

Y/n(mind) : "is that power Armor"