Leah

Life? Life is great. Marie is 5 months pregnant with my baby boy. If you think she fucked a nigga think again. I'm so ready for this new change I've been doing so much shopping for my son it's crazy. Finally my fairytale is almost complete. After my son I want another baby boy or a daughter. Whatever God bless us with.

I still talk to Mik every now and then. We don't chill like we use to. It's like the only time she call me is to complain about Alicia. The girl I warned her about but she don't listen. I love Mik. That's my best friend, My sister, My right hand, my A1. But I feel like I barely know her now. I keep in touch with Kym everyday. That's lil sis no matter what. Alicia will never reach that relationship with me. Never.

"Baby?" My beautiful lady called me into the kitchen. "Yes babe?" I responded while wrapping my arms around her. "Foods done. You eating now or a plate for later?" I sniffed the air and my stomach instantly growled at the smell of loaded mashed potatoes, smothered chicken, and green beans. Every since Marie found out she was pregnant she cooks more but less. I try to keep her off her feet as much as she'll allow me to but it doesn't always work.

After dinner we both showered and got dressed to go listen to some live Jazz music, her favorite. I watched as my lady swayed her body to the music. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her. I rubbed her belly and moved my body as she moved hers. These are the moments I cherish. The moments I'll remember forever.